Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Ima go with Bob's entry:

DDEA enforcement training. Dirty Diaper Eradication Administratio

Take it Bobster!

Snowdogged----------------------------------17------------------------------------------3/13/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------13------------------------------------------3/18/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------11------------------------------------------3/19/13

USB Connector-------------------------------10------------------------------------------3/4/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------10------------------------------------------3/9/13

Janie--------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------3/11/13

Principled Man--------------------------------7-------------------------------------------3/14/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------1/23/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------11/22/12

tx_rush-----------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------3/17/13

rushgoober------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

Tombstone Mountain------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/16/13

Tick---------------------------------------------1--------------------------------------------2/24/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

Thanks ASSistant Director GoaR :laughing guy:

And now, for Easter... and to honor the History Channel show (No not Storage Wars) that beat American Idol last week in viewership...

http://img1.imagehousing.com/42/960493446b310cd41771f4958f4c8585.jpg

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

OK, got it......press three 6's, then #, hit "Send".....and then the Four Horsemen arrive. This is gonna be great!!

Yes, Father, the SUV hath no handicapped sticker. Thou mayest smite the Gentile scum at thy leisure.

"Look, I know we've waiting over two thousand years in the hopes it would get better, but I'm thinking our job would just be so much easier if we just blew the place up and call it a day."

"Dad, I haven't been taking very good care of my pets... Yes, I know you told me that 2000 years of absence would make them misbehave... BUT DAAAAAD why can't I just have a NEW planet so I can try again?.....BUT DAAAAD, there are so many, you can spare one more! .....fine.....FINE.....FINE!!!!! I'll teach them to behave. GOSH...BYE" Edited by USB Connector

"Hey Dad, I'm in New York City. Get this. Just tried to heal this cripple, but he said he'd rather have the parking space."

You all had me busting a gut...but there's a certain "je ne c'est quoi", ballsiness, faith in your God's sense of humor.I mean come on! The guy lists TWO CHURCHES he's prefers attending in his sig... and comes up with ^^^^ THAT???

Right on brutha InTheEnd

.but there's a certain "Je ne SAIS quoi".....

Sorry, Bob. My French control freak demons escaped for a moment...... :oops: :laughing guy:

.but there's a certain "Je ne SAIS quoi".....

Sorry, Bob. My French control freak demons escaped for a moment...... :oops: :laughing guy:

:laughing guy: I ACED 2 semsters in college, forgot how, did a WIKI and IT c'est'd me! :laughing guy:

"Hey Dad, I'm in New York City. Get this. Just tried to heal this cripple, but he said he'd rather have the parking space."

You all had me busting a gut...but there's a certain "je ne c'est quoi", ballsiness, faith in your God's sense of humor.I mean come on! The guy lists TWO CHURCHES he's prefers attending in his sig... and comes up with ^^^^ THAT???

Right on brutha InTheEnd

:LOL: Thx Bob! And glad you enjoyed it.

I think this next pic has a lot to work with, or.. umm.. maybe not. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Lilbluebee/2004/flop.jpg