Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

He teaches bears how to fish for Salmon in the roughest rapids

Slash asks him to autograph his guitar

His hair grows where no one else has even seen hair grow

He is? The scariest motherf*cker in the world

"I don't usually have my picture taken but when I do? usually I have less clothes on"

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Request: Rejection of male pregnancy prototype drug due to unreasonable side effects which include, but are not limited to: radical hair growth, reformation of ape like cranial ridges, intense snack cravings and addiction to Guitar Hero and guns.

Recommended action: Re-purpose and market as a chastity drug.

Attached picture: test subject after 4 months of taking the drug.

Edited by USB Connector

He is a loathsome, offensive brute, and I can easily look away..... Edited by Principled Man

He teaches bears how to fish for Salmon in the roughest rapids

Slash asks him to autograph his guitar

His hair grows where no one else has even seen hair grow

He is? The scariest motherf*cker in the world

"I don't usually have my picture taken but when I do? usually I have less clothes on"

BeOhBe Bob is the winner good posts everyone

thanks tx!

OK since we got a birthday girl (Mara) let's throw her a party!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/25/f5c6ee4d3f2d203f85052fdf066ec589.jpg

No way am I fighting those two to get a slice - they'd end up eating my hand without even noticing it!

• Like 1

OK so....Having had our birthday girl here, and being such a good sport...maybe she can get an honorary "point", kind of like our birthday gift to her?

And now down to business. My wife caught me checking all the posts. She kinda startled me when I heard an Oh My God over my left shoulder, so I let her sit in. She says Happy Birthday Mara lol, and laughed at everyone's posts....including the hairy bear dude!

The one she liked best was the one everyone else liked too, even our birthday girl Guess there's nothing like a huge pizza as an appetizer and a delivery dude in the oven

Principled Man, take the reigns!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Snowdogged----------------------------------13------------------------------------------2/1/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------10------------------------------------------2/10/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------9-------------------------------------------2/15/13

USB Connector-------------------------------8-------------------------------------------2/6/13

Janie--------------------------------------------8-------------------------------------------2/14/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------7-------------------------------------------1/14/13

Principled Man--------------------------------5-------------------------------------------2/19/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------1/23/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------11/22/12

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

Tombstone Mountain------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/16/13

tx_rush-----------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------2/16/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV