Birthdays and Anniversaries

ILSnwdog

Yep now what will I do..lol will hear tons of crap now.:-)

How do you think I feel.?! We be sharin' those threads! lol

*cough* today *cough*

huh?

Yep now what will I do..lol will hear tons of crap now.:-)

How do you think I feel.?! We be sharin' those threads! lol

*cough* today *cough*

huh?

Happy Birthday, sweetie!

Are the birthday and anniversary announcments on the bottom of the home page gone forever? I kind of miss those. default/sad.png

They're on the to-do list for sure. Not sure if the anniversaries can be brought back as that was a mod we installed on the old board. If that mod is available for this one, we can install it. I assume birthdays are already an option but I haven't found how to display them yet. We're really just concentrating on getting the posting problems fixed before doing anything else.

November 14th huh? Same date as my EX Husband. (And his name is RIC) haha Funny i remember that date. He wanted to be different and spell it without the K.

And Curt Schilling and Prince Charles. Two out of four isn't bad i guess. (Just to be clear, there's no emoticon for self-deprecation I can find). :)

Calendar is up! Look near the top where the tabs are. Right next to the Chat tab is a tab for the calendar. All the birthdays are there for each day -- just click on the day. I don't know if we can get the anniversaries to show up in there but we'll look into it.

We don't have the birthdays displayed at the bottom of the main page like we used to, but at least they're a click away.

Calendar is up! Look near the top where the tabs are. Right next to the Chat tab is a tab for the calendar. All the birthdays are there for each day -- just click on the day. I don't know if we can get the anniversaries to show up in there but we'll look into it.

We don't have the birthdays displayed at the bottom of the main page like we used to, but at least they're a click away.

Sweet! You da man! :notworthy:

As you will notice, we have the anniversaries back! They're at the bottom of the page like the old days.

And a second calendar has been added to the righthand panel, along with a section just for birthdays.

Looking very good, 73! You definately da man! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Just a note for those who start birthday threads and use that sidebar thingy which lists each day's birthdays -- in case you haven't noticed, it only shows the first five people who have a birthday. Like today, there are eleven, and we only see five of them, To see the rest, you click the View All link.

Or, just use the calendar.

• Like 1