Where's My Thing? is not translating well live.

D3strukt

I loved WMT - for some reason I always dug this lesser liked instrumental. I think it's the drumming. Great fills

I thought it sounded a bit off when I first heard it on this tour at least Alex's opening part, but after that it was great and the mini drum solo got the crowd going

Most definitely the first set highlight for me along with Territories, Grand Designs and The Analog Kid

It was great in Saskatoon! side note: as Alex was coming back onto the stage to start the second half of the song Neil must have went a little longer in his solo than expected because Alex took one step and then froze, shrugged and turned around and went back to the side for about 10-20 seconds more. My friend noticed this and told me about it later, i thought it was funny.

Look. I didn't want to know if they were playing this song or not. I am seeing them in 8 days and managed to hold off seeing the setlist (for the most part) for this entire time.

REMOVE THE NAME OF THE SONG FROM THE THREAD TITLE!

Look. I didn't want to know if they were playing this song or not. I am seeing them in 8 days and managed to hold off seeing the setlist (for the most part) for this entire time.

REMOVE THE NAME OF THE SONG FROM THE THREAD TITLE!

Did you read? I apologised for the spoiler, and asked for a mod to fix it. I wasn't feeling well at all that day. (And am still sick a week later.)

Highlight if the 1st set for me, but I do know what you mean. Alex is playing a slightly different version than whats on the album. Just like anything from RUSH it takes a little getting used too. However, it sounded just fine live when I finally heard it in Tampa last week.

:notworthy:

I always thought this song translated really poorly live, and it's hard to put a finger on it, but the sound and possibly even the playing is just OFF.

I like the studio version quite a bit but even back when I first saw it live on Presto tour I thought "WTF? This sounds like ass."