Rush Archives gatefold mistake

saffron_boots

Hi folks,

I've owned an original grey-covered pressing of Rush Archives (Anthem Records) since new (~1979) and was wondering if anybody knew anything about the gatefold.

Specifically, mine has an error: the gatefold inner sleeve is actually Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run...

I have been unable to find any information about this, so I don't know how rare this mistake is, and if there are any other copies, recalled or otherwise.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Warren

Mine is white with info for the three albums and three pics of the guys at the bottom. Must have been a printing mistake. My friend bought Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop back in the day and the cd said Jeff Beck, but contained that Milli Vinnilli abomination. They were both on the same label though...This is harder to understand as Bruce was on CBS and Rush was on Mercury.

My copy of Archives has "I Think I'm Going Bald" instead of "Didacts and Narpets" in the Fountain of Lamneth suite. What's up with that? Is anyone else's the same way?

I have Archives on vinyl. Everything is in proper order.

However, my COS cassette tape has Bald and D&N swapped out. So, I am guessing your Archives is on tape???

Of course, my cd version is also correct.

Once had a Deep Purple single with Gilmour listed in the writing credits.Not aware that David Gilmour ever had any link to Deep Purple.

except perhaps this......http://youtu.be/LbC0evIHkDo

Once had a Deep Purple single with Gilmour listed in the writing credits.Not aware that David Gilmour ever had any link to Deep Purple.

except perhaps this......http://youtu.be/LbC0evIHkDo

fukc it......try this