Dressing up as steam-punk characters.

Jsteinrush

I don't know, maybe it's just me. I just don't think that it sits well for Rush veterans like myself. Although, I have seen some cuties dressed in skimpy steam-punk outfits...It's a distraction ! I think proper concert attire would be a old Rush shirt from a past tour or any other concert t-shirt. Just my 2 cents.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. I just don't think that it sits well for Rush veterans like myself. Although, I have seen some cuties dressed in skimpy steam-punk outfits...It's a distraction ! I think proper concert attire would be a old Rush shirt from a past tour or any other concert t-shirt. Just my 2 cents.

How stupid.

Proper attire to a show?

And as mentioned, you don't wanna see girls in skimpy outfits 'cuz it distracts you from looking at 3 old guys?

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Yeah chicks in steam punk skimy skirts and their tits popping halfway out would be horrible......ummmmm yeah....cause I am married....and it would distract me.....

Are you nuts man? I hope their next album is titled Spring Break and the drum kit is made from thongs. Scenery is part of the fun of going to concerts. ALthough my wife will be right next to me so its the sly look over the beer cup for me all night. Ill still get caught and get a nipple pinch like I always do. Good thing is if the chick is hot enough my wife usually says something like "Jeez I dont blame you, that girls body is just incredible."

Yeah chicks in steam punk skimy skirts and their tits popping halfway out would be horrible......ummmmm yeah....cause I am married....and it would distract me.....

Are you nuts man? I hope their next album is titled Spring Break and the drum kit is made from thongs. Scenery is part of the fun of going to concerts. ALthough my wife will be right next to me so its the sly look over the beer cup for me all night. Ill still get caught and get a nipple pinch like I always do. Good thing is if the chick is hot enough my wife usually says something like "Jeez I dont blame you, that girls body is just incredible."

Exactly. If they tour next summer you can pretty much guarantee the steampunk corsets etc will be out there. It's fun and it's a rock concert you should be glad that no body is flashing the band out there.

Bwahahahaa...."drum kit made of thongs"... that's funny!...especially knowing Neil's temperament... Neil shooting thongs out of his T-Shirt Cannon???

Did anyone notice that the "thongs" sold at the Rush.Com Shop are always on sale? My wife pointed out it was because... "They are trying to unload the inventory cheap".... I asked why? She said "They've probably been sitting in the back room collecting dust for years..." Then she said: "Like Rush fans have girlfriends!" LOL! Touche'

Edited by Torgo Satyr

A distraction? All the far out, bizzarro, and trashy stuff people are wearing these days, and a steampunk outfit is a distraction?

The last time I checked, there is no dress code for attending a Rush concert. The fans wear whatever they want, just like the band wears whatever they want.

Free will, remember?? :)

I didn't notice anything at my show but I wouldn't have objected if there was a nice looking woman sitting in my section that wanted to dress up in some sexy steampunk themed outfit. It would help make the show more enjoyable I think.

You people obviously haven't had to drop off your kids at high school or work in a building like I do(my building is home to some rock radio stations and record companies). That concert attire sounds pretty formal compared to what I leer at, er, uhm, I mean accidentally and innocently look at, every day!

I think it's cute. I wouldn't be distracted by girls in skimpy outfits because I'll be too busy rocking out with my other boyfriend, Geddy.

I will be wearing a Rush shirt almost every night but what I did for the Steampunk was have a Clockwork Angels bracelet custom made. That will be my Steampunk piece with elements that represent most of the songs....

Yeah. . . Ummmm. . . Your loss dude. Don't tell me what to do.