2 tixs for Cleveland Section 3 Row A...

byoungjr

SchemingDemon and I were so jealous of carnies and eshine, we kidded around with them before the show started. I told them if Geddy was too close too them, or the sound was too loud that we would gladly switch seats with them. Funny they did not take us up on the offer I had a brief conversation with them after the first set and they were soooo geeked and up there on Cloud 9. It was very nice to talk with them and its good to know that good karma exists...thanks byoungjr. The highlight was meeting SchemingDemon at the Distant Signals gig (great band!!) and hanging out and rocking out at both shows. Man, she knows all the fills, super cool. Edited by vprtrls

SchemingDemon and I were so jealous of carnies and eshine, we kidded around with them before the show started. I told them if Geddy was too close too them, or the sound was too loud that we would gladly switch seats with them. Funny they did not take us up on the offer default/confused13.gif I had a brief conversation with them after the first set and they were soooo geeked and up there on Cloud 9. It was very nice to talk with them and its good to know that good karma exists...thanks byoungjr. The highlight was meeting SchemingDemon default/653.gif at the Distant Signals gig (great band!!) and hanging out and rocking out at both shows. Man, she knows all the fills, super cool. default/2.gif

I particularly liked how we simultaneously air-synthed the part at the end of the solo in Red Sector A. You know what I'm talking about