daveyt in boston

daveyt

hello everyone! feeling just great the day after the show for many reasons ;]

so i brought a very close friend to the show and...she had such a great time! she wasn't sure what to expect and she was excited about that. when the show kicked in she was into it and i think pleasantly surprised her favorite rush member tuned out to be none other than mr. geddy lee! that's cool.

BUT! alex life son was already spying her early on and i told her if she could get alex to blow a kiss at her i'd hook her up with a cash prize :] u can imagine how much fun we were having yes.gif & i couldn't believe was she was prepared to do to get that lifeson kiss ohmy.gif blush4.gif

i enjoyed the surprises of setlist B and the boys worked very hard throughout the show. lots of little things going on on stage and eventually the light show kicked in and the volume swelled nicely. bass sounded real good -funky. alex' guitars sounded great especially the black les paul. i noticed some of the guitar work was a little different than the albums but that's fine by me for the most part. the people around us were well behaved and random female fans were louder than the guys.

i was actually wondering if i was going to stick around for the second set even before the show started but RUSH made sure that we were going nowhere and that the new tunes were worth checking out again. by the end of the show classic rush brought it all together my date was really into it: hollering, head-banging, dancing, i was lmao often at her & just enjoying myself very much. i was so proud to be with this girl and imo she was the prettiest bird in the whole place yes.gif i got her a shirt and brought it down to her seat to which she was very pleased: it matched her hair which is marge simpson blue. anyone see her? smile.gif

so we got in the grand prix and gave folks some lime green eye candy (the car) driving away and headed to a nice classy bar and just relaxed and refreshed ourselves. the rest of the night you can just imagine as i was with someone who brings out the daveyt in me.

good times! feel free to share your feelings attending ur rush concert please!

d

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 25 2012, 11:37 AM)
hello everyone! feeling just great the day after the show for many reasons ;]

so i brought a very close friend to the show and...she had such a great time! she wasn't sure what to expect and she was excited about that. when the show kicked in she was into it and i think pleasantly surprised her favorite rush member tuned out to be none other than mr. geddy lee! that's cool.

BUT! alex life son was already spying her early on and i told her if she could get alex to blow a kiss at her i'd hook her up with a cash prize :] u can imagine how much fun we were having yes.gif & i couldn't believe was she was prepared to do to get that lifeson kiss ohmy.gif blush4.gif

i enjoyed the surprises of setlist B and the boys worked very hard throughout the show. lots of little things going on on stage and eventually the light show kicked in and the volume swelled nicely. bass sounded real good -funky. alex' guitars sounded great especially the black les paul. i noticed some of the guitar work was a little different than the albums but that's fine by me for the most part. the people around us were well behaved and random female fans were louder than the guys.

i was actually wondering if i was going to stick around for the second set even before the show started but RUSH made sure that we were going nowhere and that the new tunes were worth checking out again. by the end of the show classic rush brought it all together my date was really into it: hollering, head-banging, dancing, i was lmao often at her & just enjoying myself very much. i was so proud to be with this girl and imo she was the prettiest bird in the whole place yes.gif i got her a shirt and brought it down to her seat to which she was very pleased: it matched her hair which is marge simpson blue. anyone see her? smile.gif

so we got in the grand prix and gave folks some lime green eye candy (the car) driving away and headed to a nice classy bar and just relaxed and refreshed ourselves. the rest of the night you can just imagine as i was with someone who brings out the daveyt in me.

good times! feel free to share your feelings attending ur rush concert please!

d

He lives!!!!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 25 2012, 10:37 AM)

The very same thing happened when I went to Newark gig with my friend, William.

He really shouldn't drink so much.

Although, in the end, Alex did wink at him! smile.gif

Seriously, sounds like a great time Dave, thanks for sharing your story!

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Oct 25 2012, 11:52 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 25 2012, 10:37 AM)

The very same thing happened when I went to Newark gig with my friend, William.

He really shouldn't drink so much.

Although, in the end, Alex did wink at him! smile.gif

Seriously, sounds like a great time Dave, thanks for sharing your story!

laugh.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Oct 25 2012, 09:56 AM)
why would you consider not staying for the 2nd set?

hey rushbro14:

i already saw the show and wasn't sure i wanted to endure all the new material in a row again but i did and grabbed a break during THE GARDEN wacko.gif