Boston Show setlist?

edolecki

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Oct 23 2012, 05:03 PM)
I'm still hoping for a changeup.  SCOG (please).

I have that pre-Rush jittery excitement!  More Rush!  I want to hear more Rush!  Play it all!  24 hours from now, we're headed toward the show.  Woohoo!  biggrin.gif

1022.gif

I'm hoping that it was my "please" that did it. wink.gif

I cried when they played SCOG, so badly did I want to hear it. Then I noticed the time on my video wasn't running doh.gif but at least I got a copy (clipped first verse) - currently uploading to YouTube.

Thank you Geddy, Alex and Neil. The only song I "had to hear" last night was played even though it wasn't "supposed" to be. No wonder I love you guys so much. wub.gif heart.gif

My favorites moments from last nights show:

Headlong Flight as the opening riff plays and Geddy holds up his hands and looks at them like where's that music coming from. Then he started playing and you could hear him over top of the opening riff. laugh.gif

Alex during Tom Sawyer (gets high on you) fakes taking a hit off a joint then coughing and acts like a goofball - who just happens to play the hell of the guitar in goofball character. laugh.gif

Best. Rush. Show. Ever.

I'm exhausted today, but very, very happy.

2.gif 1022.gif

Great Concert.....The boys seemed to be really having a good time despite the minor difficulties. The videos they had were really cute! The Orchestra was fantastic...very lively and right on cue. Loved the tall guy with the white hair on Alex's side. he was really rocking !

I didnt get a t-shirt...to expensive. I saw a small duffle bad with the clockwork sign on it...RED of course, for $15.00 bucks. I bought the last one at the stand i was at. I love it. !

Good Concert....GOOOOOd concert. Come back come back !! ♪♪♪☺

Boston 10-24-12

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Oct 25 2012, 06:25 PM)
Great Concert.....The boys seemed to be really having a good time despite the minor difficulties. The videos they had were really cute! The Orchestra was fantastic...very lively and right on cue. Loved the tall guy with the white hair on Alex's side. he was really rocking !
I didnt get a t-shirt...to expensive. I saw a small duffle bad with the clockwork sign on it...RED of course, for $15.00 bucks. I bought the last one at the stand i was at. I love it. !
Good Concert....GOOOOOd concert. Come back come back !! ♪♪♪☺

Boston 10-24-12

I didn't see that duffle, Chicken hawk. Good score! Is it decent quality?

I noticed the fellow with the white hair behind Alex. He was wearing a green T-shirt. Did you see what it said?

Hopefully we'll get a second leg.

Oh, please, oh please, oh please.....hey, it worked for SCOG wink.gif

Not sure of any reference but as of the S&A tour I heard a guy talking to the Garfield guy and he and the cat had been to over 350 Rush shows. So the guys must know him by now. The white haired violinists shirt said "Havlicek stole the ball!"

QUOTE (Jomboni @ Oct 25 2012, 06:22 AM)
Apparently there was a minor setlist change?

They did the "B" setlist but played 7 Cities instead of Wish Them Well.

(wish they did that in Philly!)

Hope we get the same set in Phoenix. I think we are due for setlist B but I really wanna hear SCOG live!