here is a good one for the new Bluray of this tour

toyzshopmike

Years and years ago I have always wished that Rush put out a 5.1 album... Finally we have some but far from what I had really wanted wink.gif . I was really hoping that this album would be aval. in full 5.1 sad.gif . What I would really love to have for the next video release of this tour is a FULL 5.1 3D BLU-RAY!!!!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Mike

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Oct 22 2012, 11:34 AM)
If you're willing to forego the 3D part, there are already 3 out there.  smile.gif

I PURCHASE EVERYTHING Rush makes and sells, I throw my money to fully support them and yes I do own the 3 BLU-RAY but I would really like a FULL 3D version Live... Simulated 3D is Just not the same, which my 60" is capable of.

Mike

P.S especially of this tour because we thought this was definitely the BEST show we have EVER seen of the 30+ shows we have been to from the best band in the WORLD!!! 2.gif 1022.gif 653.gif 653.gif

Edited by toyzshopmike

Hey, man...if that's what you're into, keep hoping for it. Personally, I don't imagine it would be that 3D of an experience; there's no depth to a concert - or at least no relative motion that would change the perspective significantly...at least that I'd imagine. I don't picture it being a very subversive 3d experience, but maybe I'm wrong. I guess we'll see if it ever happens.