TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Sounds like some kind of virus that someone made. After all, phones are basically computers nowadays.....god forbid this spreading...

pcG2tzV.gif

I don't think it's a virus, as I routinely screen everything, but I'm sure there's a glitch somewhere, possibly YouTube itself.

Leave it to me to conspiracy theorize!

qZ2cAX3.gif

I've been ruining another test - I think it's the Samsung Internet itself. So I changed the browser, went into ducky's birthday thread and... what do you think it tried to do? Ask permission to access my media section on my device. I denied it, having finally remembered that the last time I did that with another completely different browser, I let it have access, well, to cut a long story short, I think it's the reason why I kept getting the unauthorised and unwanted files. Having said that, if I go into ducky's birthday thread again, a banner at the bottom of the page still tries to get permission, but I ignore it. Hopefully, all is well, and service can be resumed.

• Like 1

Sounds like some kind of virus that someone made. After all, phones are basically computers nowadays.....god forbid this spreading...

pcG2tzV.gif

I don't think it's a virus, as I routinely screen everything, but I'm sure there's a glitch somewhere, possibly YouTube itself.

qZ2cAX3.gif

I've been ruining another test - I think it's the Samsung Internet itself. So I changed the browser, went into ducky's birthday thread and... what do you think it tried to do? Ask permission to access my media section on my device. I denied it, having finally remembered that the last time I did that with another completely different browser, I let it have access, well, to cut a long story short, I think it's the reason why I kept getting the unauthorised and unwanted files. Having said that, if I go into ducky's birthday thread again, a banner at the bottom of the page still tries to get permission, but I ignore it. Hopefully, all is well, and service can be resumed.

31951220-8634911-Starfish_A_desperate_ginger_cat_can_be_seen_hanging_from_a_windo-a-22_1597660390513.jpg

pcG2tzV.gif

qZ2cAX3.gif

31951220-8634911-Starfish_A_desperate_ginger_cat_can_be_seen_hanging_from_a_windo-a-22_1597660390513.jpg

Anyway, I don't know what happened, but I've not had any of those screenshots or the "asking permission" thing for several months now. Having said that, if someone's posted a video, I see a great big blank area. Ps - lovely cat.

Edited by Babycat

• The topic was unpinned