TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I think this place needs a reboot.

Just lost the forum again for a few minutes.

Looks like we were down for about four hours tonight? I was out for the whole night and had no idea we were down. Just rebooted. That's the second time I've had to do that this week. Need to look into why that's happening.

It's been happening the past two weeks at least.

The last time this happened, I think you said they needed to reboot the system or something like that. Maybe that's what it needs again.

Looks like we were down for about four hours tonight? I was out for the whole night and had no idea we were down. Just rebooted. That's the second time I've had to do that this week. Need to look into why that's happening.

Maybe if you had a smart phone...

• Like 1

That was funny.

It was off last? Fine caring member i am. lol

i was busy with a box of donuts.

Mick

What kind of donuts? :coffee:

Assorted. my fav being the custard filled.

Mick

Are they from Dunkin' Donuts? :)

Actually from the local stop n shop.

their bakery is really awesome.

Mick

• Like 1

That was funny.

I've got a smart phone and it still did it... :o

• Like 1

That was funny.

Just goes to show, smart phone or not, TRF still goes kaput.

It was off last? Fine caring member i am. lol

i was busy with a box of donuts.

Mick

What kind of donuts? :coffee:

Assorted. my fav being the custard filled.

Mick

Are they from Dunkin' Donuts? :)

Actually from the local stop n shop.

their bakery is really awesome.

Mick

I miss the east coast bakeries. We haven't one decent one out here that I know of. They may exist, but i am not aware of any.

• Like 1

That was funny.

If the boss man had a proper cell phone he could of fixed the forum while sitting around in Tellers American Chophouse.

• Like 1

That was funny.

If the boss man had a proper cell phone he could of fixed the forum while sitting around in Tellers American Chophouse.

You're not paying attention. Go read my posts in the smart phone thread. ;)

That was funny.

This is where he was hanging out instead of taking care of us?

http://tellerschophouse.com/menus

Lorraine, is the thing coming to TRF on the 16th a giant reboot, a change in leadership, or a total annihilation of our work here?

:P

But yeah, down for me for some hours last night as well. Got it back before I went to bed.

• Like 1

Lorraine, is the thing coming to TRF on the 16th a giant reboot, a change in leadership, or a total annihilation of our work here?

But yeah, down for me for some hours last night as well. Got it back before I went to bed.

Oh, wouldn't a total annihilation of all of our hard work here be absolutely awful??? It would be like the Smithsonian Institute going up in flames. Treasures lost forever! :(

• Like 1

Oh, wouldn't a total annihilation of all of our hard work here be absolutely awful??? It would be like the Smithsonian Institute going up in flames. Treasures lost forever! :(

Yes it would! So then it must be either a reboot or a changing of leadership...

• Like 1

Yes it would! So then it must be either a reboot or a changing of leadership...

I don't know about the reboot, and I hope not about the leadership. How could anyone ever want to leave us?

That was funny.

This is where he was hanging out instead of taking care of us?

http://tellerschophouse.com/menus

I'm told dinning with Russians.

• Like 2

totally unacceptable! we demand our money's worth for a free forum!

you know hillary is gonna get pissed with you coming over to her basement all the time to reboot the server.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 2

That was funny.

Just goes to show, smart phone or not, TRF still goes kaput.

:scared:

• The topic was unpinned