TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Ouch! I'm having a hard time at the moment...404's lurk round every corner :scared:

Hells Bells - what's been going on with these Error 404s?! :o

I got a ton of these last night. And every one of them happened just as I was trying to send Babycat a sexy PM... :16ton:

• Like 3

Ouch! I'm having a hard time at the moment...404's lurk round every corner :scared:

I got a ton of these last night. And every one of them happened just as I was trying to send Babycat a sexy PM... :16ton:

like this?

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/TDear_1984/KittenDuck.jpg

• Like 6

like this?

EXACTLY like that!

• Like 4

like this?

EXACTLY like that!

:blush:

It's working really well now. Just zipping along.

Wow, for the Dial-up Diva to say that... that's really something :LOL:

:cheers:

Zipping for a dial-up user doesn't mean the same as zipping for someone with high speed. Maybe I should have just said it's moving along at more than a snail's pace. :LOL:

• Like 1

Keep having to reload the page it comes up with some sort of error warning.

I have Google Android - I usually have one of them loading problems around 8.30 every single morning. I have to avoid the Forum at that time. I don't know why it happens. Long time ago, it used to be 9am, then it calmed down for ages, now it's at it again.

I have trouble in the morning too when I get here. Then it seems to work well until the later afternoon when it acts up again.

Mostly it's posting. When I click on "Post", it just sits there, sometimes for as long as five minutes (no exaggeration).

The other day, I kept getting the "Error" page.

Or it just freezes up on me.

I'm always mindful that it could just be our computer, but check here in case it may be happening to others as well.

I have trouble in the morning too when I get here. Then it seems to work well until the later afternoon when it acts up again.

Mostly it's posting. When I click on "Post", it just sits there, sometimes for as long as five minutes (no exaggeration).

The other day, I kept getting the "Error" page.

Or it just freezes up on me.

I'm always mindful that it could just be our computer, but check here in case it may be happening to others as well.

I never get any trouble with it in the afternoon, just the morning. And I get the page sitting there for what feels like hours and freezing. Talking of which, I get the freezing bit any other time. And that's how I kept getting double and triple posts in the past.... :(

We've been talking about cutting down the amount of quote boxes per post for a while now, and we've held off on implementing it just to spite Sheldon since he was such a pain in the ass about it. :P

We've gone from 20 quotes per post down to 10, boardwide. Let us know how you like it.

• Like 5

I guess the squeaky wheel doesn't always get the oil. :)

Sheldon is squeakier than an old jalopy's rusty gearbox.

:P

I guess that means you need to oil him up! ;)

• The topic was unpinned