TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

That is how we are using, I also noticed radio hosts on ESPN has been talking aboot it. I would not be surprised if in December Periscope is one of the top words of the year.

Is any other member having trouble here posting or logging in or refreshing pages? This is the only place it is happening for me, so I thought to find out if I am the only one.

Yeah. Every time I try to comment it just hangs.

• Like 1

Then it's not just my lousy dial-up. The same thing happens to me. And it takes forever to do anything - even to go into another subforum.

It has been happening to me since about 5:30 (eastern time). Also when I go to like something, it gets stuck with green bars just blinking at the top of the page.

It has been happening to me since about 5:30 (eastern time). Also when I go to like something, it gets stuck with green bars just blinking at the top of the page.

This has been happening to me as well, although I had attributed it to the lousy wifi at the hotel I'm staying in.

• Like 1

This has been happening to me as well, although I had attributed it to the lousy wifi at the hotel I'm staying in.

I think the server needs a reboot. We will send them a message about that.

• Like 3

Is any other member having trouble here posting or logging in or refreshing pages? This is the only place it is happening for me, so I thought to find out if I am the only one.

No problems there, but every morning at a particular time, whichever page I'm on and about to post something, the whole thing freezes for about 5 odd minutes.

• Like 1

No problems there, but every morning at a particular time, whichever page I'm on and about to post something, the whole thing freezes for about 5 odd minutes.

I've had that problem too. Sometimes I have to restart everything to get it going again.

I've had that problem too. Sometimes I have to restart everything to get it going again.

For me, I have to get right out of the internet for those 5 odd minutes and come back in after that.

Boards better today than it has been for the last couple. I'm glad we didn't have these issues when the tour was happening.

I noticed the same thing over the last 2 or 3 days. It wasn't working very well. I kept getting thrown off and some 404 thingy...
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned