TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Has the site been slow today, or is it just me? Wondering if they're doing server changes here in the office :)

So I'm having this problem now. Taking a very long time to load. Probably only me but just wanted to mention.

What if there are so many people on here tomorrow night that the place crashes? :scared:

10+ years in, and we've yet to crash on an opening night, and the last couple (Time Machine and CA tours) have been on servers far less robust than the one we're on now.

• Like 1

What if there are so many people on here tomorrow night that the place crashes? :scared:

10+ years in, and we've yet to crash on an opening night, and the last couple (Time Machine and CA tours) have been on servers far less robust than the one we're on now.

Okay

:)

Man... why don't you just put a picture of TRF on the cover of Madden

Man... why don't you just put a picture of TRF on the cover of Madden

Madden? The EA Sports video game?

This is disgraceful.

I've already given out so many likes today that I've reached my quote.

Of all times for this to happen!!!!! :rage:

Glad I wasn't posting much that day :LOL:

• Like 2

This is disgraceful.

I think the whole system was thrown out of whack for a couple of days due to the amount of people here. Sometimes the like button would work. Then it didn't work. Then it would. :huh:

i finally had to post "[Lorraine likes this post]" to get my idea across. :)

This is disgraceful.

I think the whole system was thrown out of whack for a couple of days due to the amount of people here. Sometimes the like button would work. Then it didn't work. Then it would. :huh:

We have a quota of so many "likes" per day; I assume that means so many per 24-hour period. Which would mean that you used up your likes for one 24-hour period, a few "expired" and you got them back, and then you again reached your limit, and so forth.

• Like 1

This is disgraceful.

We have a quota of so many "likes" per day; I assume that means so many per 24-hour period. Which would mean that you used up your likes for one 24-hour period, a few "expired" and you got them back, and then you again reached your limit, and so forth.

Raised it to 150 per day.

• Like 4

This is disgraceful.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3

This is disgraceful.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Good idea at least until the tour is over. :)

I wasn't around at all on opening night -- how was this place running? During the second show I noticed no slowdowns whatsoever, but it was busier here during the first show -- 594 users were on at one point, which topped our previous record of 477 from two years ago.

BTW, 594? Six more people couldn't log in to make it 600? :facepalm:

I wasn't around at all on opening night -- how was this place running? During the second show I noticed no slowdowns whatsoever, but it was busier here during the first show -- 594 users were on at one point, which topped our previous record of 477 from two years ago.

Seemed to be fine to me. I didn't have any trouble and I didn't notice anyone mentioning that they were either.

There wasn't anyone here that night which I found strange - no admins, no mods - just us! :) I thought that all of you had sneaked off to the concert.

I had no problems here at all.

Opening night was great, but we had a big glitch yesterday.

Some of the guys said it was twice? :huh:

I only noticed it once and I was back within 10 seconds. So not a big deal.

Edited by greyfriar

I only noticed it one time and I was back within 10 seconds. So not a big deal.

It crashed twice for me.

It crashed twice for me.

Yeah, we had two minor crashes last night during the show. Probably just the server needing a reboot. I also haven't done a routine maintenance in a month so we're due for that.

It crashed twice for me.

Yeah, we had two minor crashes last night during the show. Probably just the server needing a reboot. I also haven't done a routine maintenance in a month so we're due for that.

If we keep having the periscope thing going on I imagine there's going to be a lot of people here that ordinarily wouldn't be.

What does this "Sponsored Post" here mean?

On the old-look board, there used to be adverts there. I guess to help towards the cost of the forum. Since the change-over, the ads seem to have gone, but the space for them is still there.
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned