TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Probably as long as it takes. :LOL: These things are never on a definite timetable.

We're not only moving to a new server, we're also doing security updates. How long it takes to get up and running depends on how long it takes to test and debug, then once everything is installed and working, how long it takes for everyone to see the new server once our web address is pointed to the new location. Could be as early as Saturday evening (about 24 hours from right now) or as late Sunday night.

• Like 1

What am I going to do tomorrow? It's Valentines Day! I had planned on spending it here with all of my valentines. Now, it'll just be me and the cats.

You have cats? How many do you have? :)

What am I going to do tomorrow? It's Valentines Day! I had planned on spending it here with all of my valentines. Now, it'll just be me and the cats.

You have cats? How many do you have? :)

In my case: two - myself and my feline. :P

TESTING...TESTING...

Getting into RS from the main page still has a bit of a delay, but it's definitely faster now.

Please report any bugs you come across in this thread. So far everything I try works okay.

So far, so good.... :)

TESTING...TESTING...

Getting into RS from the main page still has a bit of a delay, but it's definitely faster now.

Please report any bugs you come across in this thread. So far everything I try works okay.

Wooooooohooooooooo! :yay: :yay: :yay:

IE 11

I will check for Flash Updates. Thanks.

There has been a LOT of compatibility issues with the board and IE 11. You might want to consider using IE 10.

Or better yet, don't use Internet Explorer and try Google Chrome or Firefox.

What's this new thing showing up every time I post telling me: "You can make 200 more posts today." ?

Now it says:

"You can make 152 more posts until Today, 05:15 PM."

It's highlighted in green alongside my Mona pic. :unsure:

Yeah I see it too. It's down over the comment box.

I engaged it just now as a joke, just to see if anyone got close to exceeding 200 posts in a day. I didn't know it gave real-time monitoring of that with each post. :LOL:

I'll disengage it.

• Like 2

What's this new thing showing up every time I post telling me: "You can make 200 more posts today." ?

Now it says:

I engaged it just now as a joke, just to see if anyone got close to exceeding 200 posts in a day. I didn't know it gave real-time monitoring of that with each post. :LOL:

I'll disengage it.

I kinda liked it to be frank.... :LOL: Edited by Narpsberg

You are a real knee slapper. :cool:

Thats your dance partner. Dinner, dance and a comedy routine all in one night coming your way no doubt.... ;)
  • Like 1

Now it says:

I'll disengage it.

I kinda liked to be frank.... :LOL:

You can be Frank anytime you want, if that's your thing. :unsure:

• Like 3

• The topic was unpinned