TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Can someone here tell me how many "likes" we are allowed to disburse each day? Yesterday was the first time in two years that I ran out of them and couldn't give any more. It said I had reached my "quota".

There is a quota of 50 "likes". :)

Quota is 100 "likes"

You sure? I can only get to 50.

I was able to like the first 100 posts of the spam thread in one day.

Good heavens!

Can someone here tell me how many "likes" we are allowed to disburse each day? Yesterday was the first time in two years that I ran out of them and couldn't give any more. It said I had reached my "quota".

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

:o Where's the boss of TRF? Only he can settle this once and for all.

:blah: 1001001 SOS!!!

I didn't know there was a daily Like quota until a couple of days ago, and I don't see a setting to change it. So is it 50 or 100?

• Like 1

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

I didn't know there was a daily Like quota until a couple of days ago, and I don't see a setting to change it. So is it 50 or 100?

I'll like all of your posts and find out.

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

Nah, don't do that. My posts are too boring. ;)

I'm pretty sure the quota is 50 per day.

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

I can't search through your profile and find a list of posts you've made. Just your most recent posts. So I won't like 100 of your posts.

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

I can't search through your profile and find a list of posts you've made. Just your most recent posts. So I won't like 100 of your posts.

You can stop liking posts. I'm sure it's 50.

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/89417-the-only-spam-thread-v9/page__st__80 I like the first 98 posts of this thread in one day. As well as two other posts earlier on.

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

It's definitely 50 - that's how far I get before it tells me I've run out of likes.

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

It's definitely 50 - that's how far I get before it tells me I've run out of likes.

Look at the post above yours. I have proof that it's 100

Edited by Cygnus 2112

Quota is 100 "likes"

Good heavens!

Look at the post above yours. I have proof that it's 100

I give up..! :P

OKAY, so...

Both me and the server tech guy have this weekend off -- first time in a long time that those stars have aligned, so we're going to do the long-anticipated server move tomorrow, Saturday Feb. 14th.

What better way to spend Valentine's Day than to do a server move! :wub:

What will happen is this: The board will be closed sometime late morning eastern US time, and you will see a message reflecting that. You won't be able to log in. It's during that time that we'll be installing everything onto the new server, then we'll run tests. That could take several hours.

Then we'll switch the board address to the new server and for a while you'll see nothing -- just an error message -- and that will last anywhere from a few hours to a whole day until the new server can be seen by all of you. Some of you will see it sooner than others, depending on where you live.

The new server should see increased speed -- how much faster remains to be seen.

See you on the other side! You can spend tomorrow being a good Valentine to your significant others -- no excuses now!

• Like 3

• The topic was unpinned