TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm getting a lot of timeouts today... is it just me, or is this happening to most everyone?

504 Gateway Time-out

It's not just you, I had one earlier and have seen the board slowing to a crawl the past month or so off and on...

I've had this.

So have I, and if it is slowing to a crawl for those of you with high speed, you can only imagine what I experience. :(

I've been put in Gateway 504 time out also from time to time. I thought I was just being bad or something.... ;)

I was only mentioning this the other day...I get a Gateway Time Out at the exact same time every day...10:26 in the morning...it's been doing it for months now...I've just got used to it now, and visit another website for 5 minutes, or go and make a coffee. When I come back, everything's fine again...until the next morning.

I thought it might just be my computer, but the other day it did it when I was using someone else's.

I don't know what's so special about 10:26 (or what equivalent time that makes it wherever you are), but it's like clockwork.

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

I'm getting a lot of timeouts today... is it just me, or is this happening to most everyone?

504 Gateway Time-out

It's not just you, I had one earlier and have seen the board slowing to a crawl the past month or so off and on...

I've had this.

So have I, and if it is slowing to a crawl for those of you with high speed, you can only imagine what I experience. :(

I've been put in Gateway 504 time out also from time to time. I thought I was just being bad or something.... ;)

I was only mentioning this the other day...I get a Gateway Time Out at the exact same time every day...10:26 in the morning...it's been doing it for months now...I've just got used to it now, and visit another website for 5 minutes, or go and make a coffee. When I come back, everything's fine again...until the next morning.

I thought it might just be my computer, but the other day it did it when I was using someone else's.

I don't know what's so special about 10:26 (or what equivalent time that makes it wherever you are), but it's like clockwork.

I've been getting it around 6:30 to 7:00. No specific time however.

504 Gateway Time-out

I've had this.

I've been getting it around 6:30 to 7:00. No specific time however.

I used to get it at 9am around 3 years back...

Yeah, I get it at 4:26 every morning—which, I believe, is 10:26 your time.

• Like 1

Yeah, I get it at 4:26 every morning—which, I believe, is 10:26 your time.

There you go. That seems significant, then. I guess it's something to do with the forum software. maybe it's busy doing something technical at that time.
  • Like 1

I have signatures blocked so this is the first time I am seeing Your Lion's. :LOL:

He's got quite a pleasant sig, it's always been the same, too. I block sigs selectively - I think I have 8 filtered right now... I can understand if you block them for loading reasons :)

• Like 2

That's why I have them blocked - for loading reasons. :)

I have them blocked just so it saves space reading the forum. I prefer to read posts and not sift though sigs.

• Like 2

I should share this here too:

http://puu.sh/cUlRB.gif

I had one of those earlier - should've heard the language! :o

was it along the lines of this?

• Like 1

Can someone here tell me how many "likes" we are allowed to disburse each day? Yesterday was the first time in two years that I ran out of them and couldn't give any more. It said I had reached my "quota".

There is a quota of 50 "likes". :)

Can someone here tell me how many "likes" we are allowed to disburse each day? Yesterday was the first time in two years that I ran out of them and couldn't give any more. It said I had reached my "quota".

Quota is 100 "likes"

Quota is 100 "likes"

Quota is 100 "likes"

You sure? I can only get to 50.

Quota is 100 "likes"

You sure? I can only get to 50.

I was able to like the first 100 posts of the spam thread in one day.

• The topic was unpinned