TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

High There.. :smoke:

Has been some time, back with the update I had issues with the View New Content and still do, that's why I'm not around very much.

But I just noticed also that I don't show up in the Anniversary Dates.. :fuckinputer:

Been a member since April 20th 2008. :P

Happy 4:20 :smoke:

Two things.

First, there is an icon planned for 50,000 posts. We didn't expect Mr. IsNot to go on a blitzkrieg spamming run in the past week to rush his way to 50k. The icon is almost done, just needs a little tweaking. We'll have it up soon -- definitely before anyone else gets there.

Second, we're moving to a new server within the next week or so. We're hoping it's faster than the current one -- all indications say it should be. We'll be shut down for a bit when that happens. Keep you posted!

Two things.

First, there is an icon planned for 50,000 posts. We didn't expect Mr. IsNot to go on a blitzkrieg spamming run in the past week to rush his way to 50k. The icon is almost done, just needs a little tweaking. We'll have it up soon -- definitely before anyone else gets there.

Second, we're moving to a new server within the next week or so. We're hoping it's faster than the current one -- all indications say it should be. We'll be shut down for a bit when that happens. Keep you posted!

1. I'll be dead before I hit 50k, but it is nice that those who do get a lovely icon.

2. Define "a bit" when you say you will be shut down. I used to think "a bit" meant a little while until I moved to the West Coast and found out that "a bit" could mean hours and hours.

:)

Two things.

1. I'll be dead before I hit 50k, but it is nice that those who do get a lovely icon.

2. Define "a bit" when you say you will be shut down. I used to think "a bit" meant a little while until I moved to the West Coast and found out that "a bit" could mean hours and hours.

:)

Not sure of the downtime at this point. We'll know more the closer we get to the actual move. I don't think it will be more than a day. For some people who live near the server's location (east coast U.S.), it might be only a few hours.

• Like 3

Another new server?! :o

Ps - I couldn't believe it when Mr.IsNot got to 50,000! :o That was incredible! :D

Ps - how many hours is a few hours? UK times - I'm getting worried! :scared:

We want to make it be faster and stuff.

Does that mean my dial-up will all of a sudden zoom around when I'm here?

Usually that means they'll redesign it so you can't find your way around. I've had that happen on a couple of forums I've read for years and got so frustrated with the new design that I rarely go there anymore. Hope that isn't the case here. I like coming here every day.

Edited by EagleMoon

Usually that means they'll redesign it so you can't find your way around. I've had that happen on a couple of forums I've read for years and got so frustrated with the new design that I rarely go there anymore. Hope that isn't the case here. I like coming here every day.

No changes to the board software, just moving it to a different machine. Not sure of exactly when, but soon.

No changes to the board software, just moving it to a different machine. Not sure of exactly when, but soon.

Glad to hear it. :)

Glad to hear it. :)

*phew!* :)

I'm getting a lot of timeouts today... is it just me, or is this happening to most everyone?

504 Gateway Time-out

It's not just you, I had one earlier and have seen the board slowing to a crawl the past month or so off and on...

I've had this.

I'm getting a lot of timeouts today... is it just me, or is this happening to most everyone?

504 Gateway Time-out

It's not just you, I had one earlier and have seen the board slowing to a crawl the past month or so off and on...

I've had this.

So have I, and if it is slowing to a crawl for those of you with high speed, you can only imagine what I experience. :(

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

504 Gateway Time-out

I've had this.

So have I, and if it is slowing to a crawl for those of you with high speed, you can only imagine what I experience. :(

I've been put in Gateway 504 time out also from time to time. I thought I was just being bad or something.... ;)

• The topic was unpinned