TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

When I browse TRF from my phone as guest, the timestamps on posts and threads are one hour off since the change to DST in both the mobile and full version. When I sign on with my phone, timestamps are correct. Not really an issue, just an observation.

When I browse TRF from my phone as guest, the timestamps on posts and threads are one hour off since the change to DST in both the mobile and full version. When I sign on with my phone, timestamps are correct. Not really an issue, just an observation.

Mine's about 5 hours difference (when guesting), due to my location, but I'm not worried. :)

Mine's about 5 hours difference (when guesting), due to my location, but I'm not worried. :)

When you're on the board as a guest, the times you see reflect the local time of the board's server location, not yours. When you log into your account, your local time as chosen by you in your control panel takes over.

• Like 1

When you're on the board as a guest, the times you see reflect the local time of the board's server location, not yours. When you log into your account, your local time as chosen by you in your control panel takes over.

Gotcha! :)

I shouldn't complain cause I don't pay a bill to be here but is the board as slow for everyone else as it is for me? Its painfully slow.

Is anyone else getting strange results when they do searches?

Sometimes when I search for a word in Titles Only (and I tried both Firefox and IE) I get a message that says "20 results found" but only lists one. If I change the sort order, I see a different one, but I can never see the entire list.

Is anyone else getting strange results when they do searches?

Sometimes when I search for a word in Titles Only (and I tried both Firefox and IE) I get a message that says "20 results found" but only lists one. If I change the sort order, I see a different one, but I can never see the entire list.

I've had one of those. I just put it down to "one of those things"... :)

Is anyone else having one of those moments when you know your sig is perfectly fine, but someone else is telling you it isn't?

Can anyone else see my sig? What appears to be missing is my New World Women banner, situated between the 'Proud to be a member of the rush forum..." quote and the red Hemispheres banner.

Thanks.

Is anyone else having one of those moments when you know your sig is perfectly fine, but someone else is telling you it isn't?

Can anyone else see my sig? What appears to be missing is my New World Women banner, situated between the 'Proud to be a member of the rush forum..." quote and the red Hemispheres banner.

Thanks.

Never mind. Crisis over.

Just wondering, is there a way to block certain sigs? I have a vertical monitor which I normally use to display information about projects I'm working on and there are a few sigs that take up the whole damn thing.

Just wondering, is there a way to block certain sigs? I have a vertical monitor which I normally use to display information about projects I'm working on and there are a few sigs that take up the whole damn thing.

All I can suggest is click on your username at the top of the screen, click on Manage Ignore Prefs. You'll be directed to a section on

'Ignore all signatures when reading topics'.

Below that are:

'Users I'm ignoring' and 'Add a new user to my list'.

'My Settings' work the same way. You should be able to add individual names.

Hope this helps.

Ps, I do hope mine isn't causing you any problems.

All I can suggest is click on your username at the top of the screen, click on Manage Ignore Prefs. You'll be directed to a section on

Below that are:

Hope this helps.

I always thought that ignore list blocked out every post by that user.

Nah, it's not yours. Personally I would call that the largest acceptable size. Most forums I've been on in the past only allowed a max height of 256 pixels.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Below that are:

Hope this helps.

Nah, it's not yours. Personally I would call that the largest acceptable size. Most forums I've been on in the past only allowed a max height of 256 pixels.

Does that pixel limit count for one image, or does it work with multiple images as well? Like, if someone has two rows of images, is the height of both rows combined limited to 256?

• Like 1

Below that are:

Hope this helps.

Does that pixel limit count for one image, or does it work with multiple images as well? Like, if someone has two rows of images, is the height of both rows combined limited to 256?

Don't recall for all of them but the most common method restricted the image tag to 1 use per sig.

Below that are:

Hope this helps.

Don't recall for all of them but the most common method restricted the image tag to 1 use per sig.

How's it going?

Below that are:

Hope this helps.

How's it going?

I'm just saying what other sites did. It's very easy to splice multiple pictures together even if they are animated. If we were restricted to one image per sig it would take me at most 5 minutes to make what I have fit size restrictions and splice it together.

Below that are:

Hope this helps.

How's it going?

I'm just saying what other sites did. It's very easy to splice multiple pictures together even if they are animated. If we were restricted to one image per sig it would take me at most 5 minutes to make what I have fit size restrictions and splice it together.

:hug2:

Below that are:

Hope this helps.

How's it going?

:hug2:

:hug2: Thank you.

LMAO!! Just discovered the little forum toggle buttons!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/Einstein__2_24642.gif

• The topic was unpinned