TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

73... Why when I click on View New Content I get "Sorry, No New Content" :huh: This has happened now for two days, last night I was here and got that and then again this morning.. What Up? How can this be fixed for me?

Thanks Skully

On the left side of that screen, which choices are highlighted?

Forums and then if I click on Past 24 Hours or Past Week I get the same. No Content Found.

:facepalm:

Just checked. Mine says Page 1 of 5 (for Past 24 Hours) and Page 1 of 13 (for Past Week). :)

73... Why when I click on View New Content I get "Sorry, No New Content" :huh: This has happened now for two days, last night I was here and got that and then again this morning.. What Up? How can this be fixed for me?

Thanks Skully

Forums and then if I click on Past 24 Hours or Past Week I get the same. No Content Found.

Just checked. Mine says Page 1 of 5 (for Past 24 Hours) and Page 1 of 13 (for Past Week). :)

Yeah, I'm getting similar results.

Skully, it has to be either a cookie thing (try clearing yours out, along with your browser cache), or, are you in the habit of hitting the "Mark Community Read" link at the very bottom of the page? Because all the View New Content page does is sort out unread content. So if you're telling the board you've read everything, that page will give zero results.

Thanks Skully

Skully, it has to be either a cookie thing (try clearing yours out, along with your browser cache), or, are you in the habit of hitting the "Mark Community Read" link at the very bottom of the page? Because all the View New Content page does is sort out unread content. So if you're telling the board you've read everything, that page will give zero results.

Or, maybe he could just try smoking less :smoke:. ;) :D

Thanks Skully

No never have hit Mark Community Read and the cache and cookies are cleaned on ever shut down...

Smoke less?? :laughing guy:

:smoke:

Thanks Skully

No never have hit Mark Community Read and the cache and cookies are cleaned on ever shut down...

Then I truly don't know why you're not seeing any results. When you click on all the different options on the left, are you seeing anything in any of them?

What do the forum titles look like on the main page? Are they all bold except for Anthems?

Thanks Skully

Have you tried using a different web browser?

Thanks Skully

No i had not, but I have now and got the same results with Firefox..

Thanks Skully

There must be something in your settings that is giving you those results.

Go to your name in the upper right, and hit My Content. Anything in there?

Thanks Skully

Try going into your Control Panel and then "Internet Options" and then click on the "security" tab and then click on "Reset all zones to default level". That may or may not help.

Thanks Skully

Try going into your Control Panel and then "Internet Options" and then click on the "security" tab and then click on "Reset all zones to default level". That may or may not help.

:unsure: Ok we will see, wonder what that all just changed..

edit hrs later... That did not work.. :fuckinputer:

Edited by TullSkull

Thanks Skully

You can always try doing a system restore to a time before this issue began. Once again, that may or may not fix the problem.

Forgive me if this has been addressed many times, but short of reading 37 pages, is there any chance, um, that at some point the site, and individual pages on the site, will... um... load faster? :unsure:

???

It has been loading quite quickly for me lately. Maybe the problem is on your end?

Thanks Skully

You can always try doing a system restore to a time before this issue began. Once again, that may or may not fix the problem.

What is strange is back like two weeks ago I stopped in and in was all just fine and workin' then like 4 days later this started and is still not right.. About over it... :wacko:

edit.. Oh and that is from 2 units, my lap top in the AM and the tower in the afternoons and evenings.. Same same.. :smash:

Edited by TullSkull

If this is happening on more than one computer then it is a problem with your router(Or, a virus that has infected your network.). There are probably ports being blocked that should be open. Maybe you should try resetting your router. Edited by snowdogged

The max capacity for the chatroom has been upped from 5 to 20. Go for it.

:clap: :banana: :yay: :yes: :ebert: :7up: :haz: :notworthy: :chickendance:

In other words, Thanks. :)

If this is happening on more than one computer then it is a problem with your router(Or, a virus that has infected your network.). There are probably ports being blocked that should be open. Maybe you should try resetting your router.

:oops: That did not work either... :banghead:

The max capacity for the chatroom has been upped from 5 to 20. Go for it.

Wow great idea!! Thanks so much for starting this place and for investing so much of your time and money and all! This newer server seems lickity split fast compared to the old days and the software upgrades are long overdue and really awesome! You are awesome!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Edited by Apollo was astonished

If this is happening on more than one computer then it is a problem with your router(Or, a virus that has infected your network.). There are probably ports being blocked that should be open. Maybe you should try resetting your router.

:oops: That did not work either... :banghead:

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• The topic was unpinned