TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I've noticed that when I click on the "View New Content" button, it doesn't display all of the threads that have been updated since my last visit (I have it set to show posts since my last visit).

Also, the number of threads displayed per page seems to vary. For example, it might show 4 pages of threads but there will be 12 threads on the first page, maybe 6 or 7 threads on page 2, 10 threads on page 3, etc.

To those people who have their preferences set to receive emails for notification purposes (PMs, topic subscriptions, etc.), are you getting those emails?

:bump:

Anyone else care to give feedback on this? We could use it.

I'm getting them :D-13:

Hey you know that feature we used to have on the old forum, where you could see which forum you'd posted the most in, do we still have it on the new version?

At the moment we don't have that. I'd like to have that back, so we'll look for a plug-in at some point.

I wonder if there's one where you can see your post percentages in all forums?

• Like 1

Hey you know that feature we used to have on the old forum, where you could see which forum you'd posted the most in, do we still have it on the new version?

At the moment we don't have that. I'd like to have that back, so we'll look for a plug-in at some point.

Duck, go to Today's Top Posters - down the bottom of the main page - click on that, and a list of members will pop up with a % of that day's posts. :)

I am not getting emails for threads I create unless someone quotes me.

Just got out of the klinker and I have to say I am loving the site updates! Takes a while to get used to obviously but we all know how much everybuddy loves CHANGE!

Had a bit of trouble finding my *mosh* icon, if we could move that to the first smiley position I'd appreciate that! :haz:

Other than that, high everyone, nice to see yas! What's new? What's hangin?

Duck, go to Today's Top Posters - down the bottom of the main page - click on that, and a list of members will pop up with a % of that day's posts. :)

Well I meant in each individual forum within the forum and overall in your TRF career. :sundog:

Edited by treeduck

Well I meant in each individual forum within the forum and overall in your TRF career. :sundog:

Ah. In that case, I can't help you, my sweet... :sigh:

Have you checked your notification options?

Yeppers.

Yeppers.

So, you subscribe to a thread, and instead of getting emails every time someone posts, you get one only when a post of yours is quoted?

I'm asking because I've never subscribed to a thread, and don't know exactly how it's supposed to work.

Yeppers.

So, you subscribe to a thread, and instead of getting emails every time someone posts, you get one only when a post of yours is quoted?

I'm asking because I've never subscribed to a thread, and don't know exactly how it's supposed to work.

Indeed. It even will say I am subscribed.

Just got out of the klinker and I have to say I am loving the site updates! Takes a while to get used to obviously but we all know how much everybuddy loves CHANGE!

Had a bit of trouble finding my *mosh* icon, if we could move that to the first smiley position I'd appreciate that! :haz:

Klinker? :eh:

Klinker? :eh:

That is some information to share. :unsure:

I've noticed lately the forum is "hanging" a bit when I go to a thread or forum. And even well after I'm in a thread, to the point where I'm unable to click quote or post. I end up having to click the reload button on my browser to stop the page.

This doesn't happen on any other websites I go to, just to clarify.

I've noticed lately the forum is "hanging" a bit when I go to a thread or forum. And even well after I'm in a thread, to the point where I'm unable to click quote or post. I end up having to click the reload button on my browser to stop the page.

This doesn't happen on any other websites I go to, just to clarify.

The board does seem to hang up a bit when going into forums from the main page, especially forums with a lot of posts like RS. Not sure what we can do to fix it.

I get a 504 ~05:30 EST weekdays when I'm on (I tend to browse more in the mornings) - backup window? load? Don't even know if it's an issue - just an observation. It is always short-lived (1 - 2 minutes) and not really problematic.

The one thing I do note, consistently, is that I don't receive an initial notification e-mail of a PM to me, but I do consistently get notifications of PM replies to a PM I've sent. I've checked and re-checked my settings (re-pushed) and no change. Not really a big deal, but just something I've noticed.

The look of the new board has really grown on me. I like the desktop and the mobile skins. Thumbs up, x'49'.

:)

I get a 504 ~05:30 EST weekdays when I'm on (I tend to browse more in the mornings) - backup window? load? Don't even know if it's an issue - just an observation. It is always short-lived (1 - 2 minutes) and not really problematic.

The one thing I do note, consistently, is that I don't receive an initial notification e-mail of a PM to me, but I do consistently get notifications of PM replies to a PM I've sent. I've checked and re-checked my settings (re-pushed) and no change. Not really a big deal, but just something I've noticed.

The look of the new board has really grown on me. I like the desktop and the mobile skins. Thumbs up, x'49'.

:)

Backup window. :yes:

Apologies if this has been posted before - didn't read the whole thread.

I can't log on to TRF from my Fire. Every time I hit "sign in", it takes me straight to the bottom of the page. Solutions?

Apologies if this has been posted before - didn't read the whole thread.

I can't log on to TRF from my Fire. Every time I hit "sign in", it takes me straight to the bottom of the page. Solutions?

I don't know the answer to that, but I didn't know you could access a forum with a Kindle Fire...

• The topic was unpinned