TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Will avatars be enlarged? It looks pretty cool over at ProgArchives.

And a "unlike" button could be cool.

:)

Will avatars be enlarged? It looks pretty cool over at ProgArchives.

And a "unlike" button could be cool.

:)

Now that I think about it - an unlike button might get broken due to overuse in SOCN :LOL:

• Like 3

Ok, what's wrong with my sig? I only wanted to add the NWW banner.

Fixed. The code for the sig badge got messed up somehow. I simply put the badge in again using the IMG tags.

EDIT: And now it's gone again. Hmmm...

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Fixed. The code for the sig badge got messed up somehow. I simply put the badge in again using the IMG tags.

Uh... That was me. I was trying to fix it and didn't realise you was trying too! I think its ok now...

Yay!! :yay:

Edited by LyndseyG

Uh... That was me. I was trying to fix it and didn't realise you was trying too! I think its ok now...

Yay!! :yay:

Looks fixed from here!

Hey 73 here's a very minor point, why have some of the smileys changed slightly? Such as these: :ph34r: :unsure: ;) :D

They haven't, they look exactly the same to me.... were you kicked in the head recently by a donkey?

Hey 73 here's a very minor point, why have some of the smileys changed slightly? Such as these: :ph34r: :unsure: ;) :D

They haven't, they look exactly the same to me.... were you kicked in the head recently by a donkey?

Duckmeister WAS kicked in the head recently by a donkey (we have photos), but it just so happens he's right. Those are the stock smileys that come with the board, and it looks like they've been updated a bit. I think they still get their point across, though. :yes: <---(not a stock board smiley, and therefore unchanged)

• Like 1

Duckmeister WAS kicked in the head recently by a donkey (we have photos), but it just so happens he's right. Those are the stock smileys that come with the board, and it looks like they've been updated a bit. I think they still get their point across, though. :yes: <---(not a stock board smiley, and therefore unchanged)

:angel: :joker: :smoke: :hail: <<< these are not stock either!

:o <<< not stock :angry: <<<<< stock

I'm pretty sure that first one IS stock. It just happens to look the same as it always did. :gumby:

I'm pretty sure that first one IS stock. It just happens to look the same as it always did. :gumby:

:oops:

Oh I noticed the difference too, I just was trying to get him to admit to it.

• The topic was unpinned