Best Live band ever, in the opinion of

briremo

KM was doing a pre-show interview at a local radio station last Friday and the subject of great live bands came up. KM gives extensive kudos to RUSH at about 10:22 (and mentions RRHOF). BTW, I'm a huge CB fan and saw them live first when they opened for RUSH back in the day.

http://www.thebucketheadshow.com/cc-common...rticle=10495541

I did not expect to hear this when I was listening to the interview!!! 1022.gif

I was living in South Florida at the time and went to the old Miami Arena.

I remember walking into the arena and asking my buddy, who's opening? He said Candlebox. I was like, WTF is a Candlebox? They rocked the place!

Been a huge ever since!

They still tour and put out new music which is very good. My wife and I saw them in concert for about the 20th time last winter. I made a thread about them a while back but they get little love here.

KM has always been vocal about how nice it was touring with RUSH. Geddy and the boys treated them really well and KM has always stated as such.

I'm a fan of their music as well. A lot of people dissed them, though, when they opened for Rush on the CP tour. I remember them being major cool. The guitarist played a bit of a riff from "Fly By Night" and "Limelight" as a teaser at different times during their set.

Clem

QUOTE (clem @ Oct 15 2012, 09:13 PM)
I'm a fan of their music as well. A lot of people dissed them, though, when they opened for Rush on the CP tour. I remember them being major cool. The guitarist played a bit of a riff from "Fly By Night" and "Limelight" as a teaser at different times during their set.

Clem

Check out their new stuff. It is really very good.

QUOTE (clem @ Oct 16 2012, 10:13 AM)

Clem

They were one of the better opening acts I've seen (for ANY band). And I remember the nod to Rush with those riffs on that tour. I also remember the vocalist absolutely nailing it that night. Good stuff.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Oct 15 2012, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (clem @ Oct 15 2012, 09:13 PM)
I'm a fan of their music as well. A lot of people dissed them, though, when they opened for Rush on the CP tour.  I remember them being major cool.  The guitarist played a bit of a riff from "Fly By Night" and "Limelight" as a teaser at different times during their set.

Clem

Check out their new stuff. It is really very good.

The "Into the Sun" album is so good my wife listens to it! laugh.gif

And if you don;t cry listening to his tribute to his father "miss you' you have no soul!