Neil gave my wife his used drumsticks

No1RushFan

QUOTE (No1RushFan @ Oct 14 2012, 09:30 AM)
JohnnyBlaze ...

To see my  2.gif  pics (including pics of my wife):

My Philly Show Pics

2.gif

Very nice pictures. It looks like a great night! Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

trink39.gif

I was in the club box in Philly and during the last few songs I could see her waving the sticks around in the air and I looked at my dad and said, "Well, there's who got Peart's sticks tonight."

Very cool. Congrats to your wife on a priceless gift.

I was hoping to get a meet and greet for Newark, NJ, but I just found out it fell thru. According to my connection, it was cancelled for Newark, but I don't know if that's true, and have a hard time believing it. In any case, as a booby prize, the promoter is supposedly going to do something for me along the lines of this--most likely a pair of stage used drumsticks from the show. If it comes thru I will definitely post a photo. Edited by HalfwayToGone

Wonderful story!!! wub.gif

My connection failed on every level, but the Newark show itself made me feel better once it got underway. My buddy in row 2 told me that a little girl in the front row was to going to get a pair, but the security gave them to a small boy instead, which caused a bit of drama which the band saw, and another pair of sticks came right out to the little girl.