Feeling pretty bad right now

shail

Concert tonight in Philly and I have the stomach flu. The works and cramps. Didn't sleep so much pain. I was not going to go but can't find anyone who wants the tickets. So I'm going to get some sleep and rally and make it to the show. I'll take some pepto so I'm not squirting water out of my butt the entire show. This really sucks. Bad timing.

Liquid Imodium it is. Just want to get the virus out of me and not stay inside. But for my favorite band I've been seeing live since GUP tour ill deal with the repercussions later. Can't let $250 bucks go to waste. At least ill be the designated driver.

Just heard 7 kids in my daughters class are out with the 24 hour stomach bug. Got it from those buggers. This will be my 2nd sober concert. No drinks for me. At least ill have a better memory of the event. Death won't keep me away from this show tonight. 2.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Far be it for me to advocate breaking the law, but a little medical marijuana will help settle your foul tummy, and you might enjoy the visual effects a bit more. Just sayin'.

I like your thinking.....

Wow, sorry to hear that. A buddy of mine is a doctor & once told me he believes there is no such thing as a "24 hr. stomach flu," per se, but that most of them are some sort of salmonella from the food we eat. Hope you make it through somehow. Edited by jjgittes

I thought I was getting sick yesterday but some Nyquil & a good nights sleep and I feel fine today! But I would have shown up wrapped up in a blanket if I had to. My fiance IS sick though but starting to feel better, she's sleeping right now and still planning on coming with me.

QUOTE (shail @ Oct 12 2012, 09:05 AM)
Just heard 7 kids in my daughters class are out with the 24 hour stomach bug. Got it from those buggers. This will be my 2nd sober concert. No drinks for me. At least ill have a better memory of the event. Death won't keep me away from this show tonight.  2.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

Way to rally!!! I'm inspired. If I ever feel too sick to go to a show, i'll remember this. Thank you, and good luck!

btw, extra underpants is a great idea.

Edited by Bonghitsforjesus

Gotta a hold of some zofran. Stuff takes away nausea and cramps. Stuff works! Can't wait to see the boys tonight.

The fun weed stuff might make things worse. Not gonna go that route. Extra pair of undies check. No energy though. Still to sick to eat. Maybe they can get me a wheel chair and wheel my sorry ass in.

QUOTE (rayrushray @ Oct 12 2012, 11:58 AM)
A perfect night of sleep awaits you, Shail.

It's called ..................The 2012 Clockwork Angels Tour

You'll start feeling drowsy by the third song.......and a deep sleep will envelope you by Intermission.

Since you insist on posting the same tired dreck about how much you hate the setlist, I'm just gonna keep posting the same exact response to all of your bitching.

You have 15 posts, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has been either a complaint about the setlist, or a complaint about other people's reactions to your complaints about the setlist. We get it, you didn't like the show. I'm sorry to hear that it was an unpleasant experience for you, but don't take it out on us.

If you're mad at the band, then just stop going to see them. If your mad enough, you can write them a stern letter and ask for your money back. If you're really pissed, you can burn all of your Rush T-shirts and smash your LPs.

Why do you insist on making post after post about how disappointed you were with the show? It's not our fault. We didn't make this setlist, the band did. Don't bug us with your complaints.

Stop being a troll please.

Edited by Dscrapre

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ Oct 12 2012, 07:41 PM)

You'll start feeling drowsy by the third song.......and a deep sleep will envelope you by Intermission.

You have 15 posts, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has been either a complaint about the setlist, or a complaint about other people's reactions to your complaints about the setlist. We get it, you didn't like the show. I'm sorry to hear that it was an unpleasant experience for you, but don't take it out on us.

If you're mad at the band, then just stop going to see them. If your mad enough, you can write them a stern letter and ask for your money back. If you're really pissed, you can burn all of your Rush T-shirts and smash your LPs.

Why do you insist on making post after post about how disappointed you were with the show? It's not our fault. We didn't make this setlist, the band did. Don't bug us with your complaints.

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Oct 12 2012, 09:31 AM)
Far be it for me to advocate breaking the law, but a little medical marijuana will help settle your foul tummy, and you might enjoy the visual effects a bit more. Just sayin'. cool10.gif

Here's the post of the year! cool10.gif

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Oct 12 2012, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Oct 12 2012, 09:31 AM)
Far be it for me to advocate breaking the law, but a little medical marijuana will help settle your foul tummy, and you might enjoy the visual effects a bit more.  Just sayin'. cool10.gif

Here's the post of the year! cool10.gif

biggrin.gif cool10.gif

Well I am a physician after all. Really. And no, it wouldn't make a stomach virus worse--acid reflux, yes, but a gastroenteritis? No. Best anti-emetic on the planet, bar none. Of course, the getting high part is a fun bonus.

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ Oct 12 2012, 06:41 PM)

Since you insist on posting the same tired dreck about how much you hate the setlist, I'm just gonna keep posting the same exact response to all of your bitching.

I agree with your sentiments, but aren't these the sort of remarks on which rayrushray feeds? Maybe it would be better to resist the temptation to comment on his posts. Allow him to rant all he wants about the setlist, which is apparently the only reason he came here, but ignore him. While it won't stop him complaining ad nauseam, it will deny him the satisfaction of reading about how much his opinions are disliked --he's already well aware of that!

smile.gif

QUOTE (shail @ Oct 12 2012, 08:57 AM)
Concert tonight in Philly and I have the stomach flu. The works and cramps. Didn't sleep so much pain. I was not going to go but can't find anyone who wants the tickets. So I'm going to get some sleep and rally and make it to the show. I'll take some pepto so I'm not squirting water out of my butt the entire show. This really sucks. Bad timing.

Hey! It's the asshole who likes to go to Rush shows and pick fights with fans with his "tough" military buddy! Maybe if you stay home with the shits it is better for the community, and your pal can give you a good wipe!

Funny the way that karma works! Haha.

1022.gif

QUOTE (jjgittes @ Oct 12 2012, 10:06 AM)
Wow, sorry to hear that. A buddy of mine is a doctor & once told me he believes there is no such thing as a "24 hr. stomach flu," per se, but that most of them are some sort of salmonella from the food we eat. Hope you make it through somehow.

This sounds right.

Colloidal Silver will kick the crap out of anything. No pun intended.