Show Start Time

fred2112

They will start to drop lights at 7:30. The video intro will last about 10 minutes.

Indoor shows are more predictable than outdoor shows, so guess on 10-20 minutes after the announced time as a rule...some last minute glitch always keeps them from precisely starting when advertised, AND it's not factory work...

Old friend that was a roadie/tech back in the 80's told me that, and it's been pretty true from where I sit.

Just be in your seat by the time it says on the ticket. Over the last few tours i've noticed that they don't come out exactly at the time on the ticket though. They're probably just giving everyone a few extra minutes to get to the venue and possibly trying to build up aticipation in the crowd. If the ticket says 730 they will probably be out around 740-745 like everyone else is saying.

Here is how it works.....

The ticket will say 7:30...... Be in your seat by then.

CB, Rush's tour manager, waits for about 90 percent capacity of the seats sold and calls for house lights to go down. This usually ends up being 10-15 minutes after the listed time on your ticket.

If CB gets word of a major delay in getting people to their seats then they will hold it a bit longer but ALWAYS get to your seat by the ticket's advertised time.