Looks like I'm meeting Rush!

jacob's ladder

Without going into specifics, it looks like I will have an opportunity to meet the band after one of the upcoming shows- I'm pretty excited but nervous at the same time. I think a quick 'hello' & 'you guys are the best' might be appropriate. I will try to get a photo & post it after the meet & greet. 653.gif Edited by jacob's ladder

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Oct 10 2012, 11:19 AM)
Without going into specifics, it looks like I will have an opportunity to meet the band after one of the upcoming shows- I'm pretty excited but nervous at the same time. I think a quick 'hello' & 'you guys are the best' might be appropriate. I will try to get a photo & post it after the meet & greet. 653.gif

Why wouldn't you go into specifics? Are you talking about a meet and greet or something else? You said meet and greet, but you also said after the show which is a conflict. They do the meet and greets before the show.

Dick.

eff you

Wait, be an adult Mike

Seriously, very happy for you man. Please post the pic and don't fawn all over them. My advice: sincerely tell them their music has brought you much joy/happiness and leave it at that.

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Oct 10 2012, 12:07 PM)
I'm assuming it's after the show, could be before, I don't know. I am psyched either way 1022.gif

Unless it's in November, it probably won't be an after the show meet. More than likely, they'll be leaving the venues in Neil's caravan and flying out right after most of the shows.

Regardless, congrats and enjoy!

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Oct 10 2012, 11:19 AM)
Without going into specifics, it looks like I will have an opportunity to meet the band after one of the upcoming shows- I'm pretty excited but nervous at the same time. I think a quick 'hello' & 'you guys are the best' might be appropriate. I will try to get a photo & post it after the meet & greet. 653.gif

You should neal before Neil and show him you appreciation!

laugh.gif

Walk up and act kind of flustered. Say to them, "I'm in a hurry and I know you guys really wanted to meet me, but let's get this picture thing over with. I have a Neil Peart show to go to."

I would do something like that to try and get a laugh out of them.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 10 2012, 01:51 PM)
Walk up and act kind of flustered. Say to them, "I'm in a hurry and I know you guys really wanted to meet me, but let's get this picture thing over with. I have a Neil Peart show to go to."

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Oct 10 2012, 05:19 PM)

Be sure to head over to Neil's bus and wait there. He'll welcome you with open arms...

Or at least Michael will. His arms are likely to be cocked so pack your Glock.

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Oct 10 2012, 12:19 PM)
Without going into specifics, it looks like I will have an opportunity to meet the band after one of the upcoming shows- I'm pretty excited but nervous at the same time.  I think a quick 'hello' & 'you guys are the best' might be appropriate.  I will try to get a photo & post it after the meet & greet.  653.gif

Awesome! Congratulations!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 10 2012, 04:51 PM)

laugh.gif

We all need and must know HOW WHEN WHERE AND ****WHY**** are you

getting to MEET & GREET, while all the rest of us get stuck in front of

the stage????

Did you win them or buy them? Steal them? Find them??

Any details small or smaller will be appreciated.

I can only speak for myself but I'm jealous!!!!!

Congrats dude. Enjoy it.

cheer.gif cheer.gif doh.gif common001.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif tempted.gif bitchslap.gif