Meet and greet passes for tomorrow's show

aj11nort

QUOTE (Jsteinrush @ Oct 9 2012, 04:31 PM)
You suck !

laugh.gif

I say more power to him. If he can get someone crazy enough to pay that kind of money... hell, I'd do it too if I had them to sell! $1800, even $800, would mean a lot more to me than a few awkward contrived moments with Rush.

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 9 2012, 06:46 PM)
You suck !

laugh.gif

I say more power to him. If he can get someone crazy enough to pay that kind of money... hell, I'd do it too if I had them to sell! $1800, even $800, would mean a lot more to me than a few awkward contrived moments with Rush.

It's only contrived if you're the contriver. Er. yes.gif

I've been thinking about this and wondering what a meet and greet pass would be worth to me, and I have two different answers.

1. If I had to outright pay to meet Rush, I wouldn't pay much - maybe 50 bucks, if that, only because it just seems silly to me personally to have to pay to meet someone. That said, I would pay more than that to meet or spend time with a small handful of people in this world, but none of them are members of Rush.

2. If I actually WON a meet and greet pass, it's hard to say how much you'd have to pay me to sell it. I know I'd sell it for $500, but I'd try to get as much as I could (hey, if you're wiling to pay, I'm not exactly ripping you off, am I?). Depending on whether I really neded or wanted the money, I might even sell it for $200. I guess somewhere between $200 - $500 would be my rock bottom selling price, that is IF I got them for free.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 9 2012, 06:57 PM)
QUOTE (aj11nort @ Oct 9 2012, 06:49 PM)
I appreciate that I got them for free off radio n much like anyone 1800 is better than nothing

Er. Jsteinrush was quite right! yes.gif

Oh common it's not his fault if someone actually pays that! wink.gif The only bad part would be if he refused to take any less!

i'll give you my house

EDIT: just discovered my sanity, and I take away that offer.

Edited by FountainOfSyrinx

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 9 2012, 08:06 PM)
I've been thinking about this and wondering what a meet and greet pass would be worth to me, and I have two different answers.

1. If I had to outright pay to meet Rush, I wouldn't pay much - maybe 50 bucks, if that, only because it just seems silly to me personally to have to pay to meet someone. That said, I would pay more than that to meet or spend time with a small handful of people in this world, but none of them are members of Rush.

2. If I actually WON a meet and greet pass, it's hard to say how much you'd have to pay me to sell it. I know I'd sell it for $500, but I'd try to get as much as I could (hey, if you're wiling to pay, I'm not exactly ripping you off, am I?). Depending on whether I really neded or wanted the money, I might even sell it for $200. I guess somewhere between $200 - $500 would be my rock bottom selling price, that is IF I got them for free.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Oct 9 2012, 10:52 PM)
If you got them for free and you really don't want them, why not donate them to a Rush fan? That's what I would do. Rush fans typically have a great sense of community

goodpost.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 9 2012, 06:46 PM)
You suck !

laugh.gif

Ditto. Sell and give to charity.

That's more my style.

QUOTE (substancewithoutstyle @ Oct 11 2012, 11:30 PM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Oct 11 2012, 10:43 PM)
So... did you get 1800$ for them?

We'll probably never hear from him again. wink.gif

ohmy.gif and also probably if any one on here bought it, they would not admit it.

QUOTE (Animate @ Oct 11 2012, 11:59 PM)

ohmy.gif and also probably if any one on here bought it, they would not admit it.

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (goose @ Oct 12 2012, 12:10 AM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Oct 11 2012, 11:59 PM)

ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif goose... you didn't??? ok, how much?