VIP Ticket question

cgfcgf

you'll get an email 4-5 days before the show w/details. Typically, they just give a time that the VIP rep will show up near the box office or will call, and then they check your ID and hand you your tickets along with any other goodies they actually give at the show (commemorative ticket, laminate, etc.) and maybe a wristband. Sometimes they'll let you into the venue earlier than the main door time.

In Pittsburgh we were allowed inside the venue about an hour or so before they opened the gates. We had the opportunity to listen to the soundcheck. Was pretty cool.

2.gif

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Oct 6 2012, 01:56 PM)
In Pittsburgh we were allowed inside the venue about an hour or so before they opened the gates. We had the opportunity to listen to the soundcheck. Was pretty cool.

2.gif

That would be awesome to get in early, hope we're that lucky in Newark.

Slightly off topic, but rather than start a new thread...

I bought two VIP tix for tonight's Bridgeport show. We bought them 5/1/12.

When did the tickets go on sale? I'm wondering how early we bought the VIP packages compared to others for Bridgeport. I'm friggin freaking out not knowing where my seats are! (I know they will most likely be in the middle section and first 15 rows).

Anyone else going to Bridgeport VIP? When'd you buy your tickets?

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Oct 10 2012, 07:58 PM)
Tickets aren't at the box office? I'm 5 days away and haven't heard anything?

They will be at the box office or special table set up just for VIP'ers. Need your ID for pick up. I took my emailed order confirmations as well, but didn't need 'em.

trink39.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (rushfanforever! @ Oct 10 2012, 08:03 PM)
QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Oct 10 2012, 07:58 PM)
Tickets aren't at the box office?  I'm 5 days away and haven't heard anything?

They will be at the box office or special table set up just for VIP'ers. Need your ID for pick up. I took my emailed order confirmations as well, but didn't need 'em.

trink39.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Yep, I always take my confirmations as well, just in case. This year's confirmation has a phone number on it just in case you have any problem - which is good to have.

Same here--unfortunately 6:30pm is regular doors time, so it looks like no soundcheck for us. Plus I didn't buy my package right when they first went live, so I'm not betting on being in the first few rows. Hopefully they sold slowly, and I'll luck out.