THE SWORD - brand new album!

treeduck

O M F G, everything about the title track of the last release is absolute perfection, it gets better on every subsequent listen. I have to see them live soon, that's all there is to it. Edited by Steevo

O M F G, everything about the title track of the last release is absolute perfection, it gets better on every subsequent listen. I have to see them live soon, that's all there is to it.

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

O M F G, everything about the title track of the last release is absolute perfection, it gets better on every subsequent listen. I have to see them live soon, that's all there is to it.

Sold! :hail:

Sold! :hail:

:cheers:

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :NP: :NP: :NP: :NP: :NP:

Get off that weed bro, this is from their last album! Yeah the one I dissed...I'm liking it a little more now I guess.

I didn't watch the vid, so I never knew what it was...I just couldn't be bothered clicking the link... :D-13:

Get off that weed bro, this is from their last album! Yeah the one I dissed...I'm liking it a little more now I guess.

I didn't watch the vid, so I never knew what it was...I just couldn't be bothered clicking the link... :D-13:

Well you should! And I guarantee you will like it. It's thanks to you I devoured them.

Well you should! And I guarantee you will like it. It's thanks to you I devoured them.

Well if it's a song off the last album I'll know it well... :haz:

Well if it's a song off the last album I'll know it well... :haz:

Get into the visuals already god damn it! You certainly know how to push buttons!! :banghead: I expect you to * EVENTUALLY* heap on praise like no other :LOL:

:bump:

Not about the new album but finally the debut is on the way, Warp Riders (my other fave) unfortunately out of stock so not this time.

Can't stop talking about how seriously good these guys are to everyone, sorry :facepalm:

• Like 2