Searching for first leg tour sales figures

bravado

Now that the first leg of the tour is done I have been wondering about the bands tour figures

Tickets sold , Revenue made, a

Attendance figures and so on and so on.....

Can any one direct me to the right spot?

I personally have been a Rush fan since late 70's have seen them 15 tiems now I think and I never ever leave a Rush show dissapointed....It gets frustrating to see so much bickering on the message boards about the set list and such...I am just honored just to have the chance to see them live again.....I think the "TRUE" Rush fan would go see Rush play anything that they wanted to play.

Sorry had to get that off my chest...Drove from Louisville to Indy to see CA and again I was just as happy to see them play that set as any other set in the past...

Taking a back step any info on the tour numbers would be cool

Edited by bravado

OMG!!!!!!!!! All hail the TRUE RUSH fan will never question or grumble about anything. Come to Pittsburgh and hear how the TRUE STEELERS Fan never complains about anything.

Find me an authorized definition of a TRUE RUSH fan and I will give the above post merit....really now....Go buy yourself a sticker and paste on your forehead TRUE RUSH fan.....lol

I am a RUSH fan and I have no problem voicing my little disappointment in the current tour.

Any problems with that?

2.gif

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Oct 4 2012, 11:04 AM)
OMG!!!!!!!!!  All hail the TRUE RUSH fan will never question or grumble about anything.  Come to Pittsburgh and hear how the TRUE STEELERS Fan never complains about anything.

Find me an authorized definition of a TRUE RUSH fan and I will give the above post merit....really now....Go buy yourself a sticker and paste on your forehead TRUE RUSH fan.....lol

I am a RUSH fan and I have no problem voicing my little disappointment in the current tour. 

Any problems with that?

2.gif

You my friend are an ass.

The OP was merely stating that they were happy an honored to hear RUSH play anything from their vast catalog.......And you ( a troll) are offended.

You proved you're a tool.....by voicing your disappointment on the current RUSH tour...here....in this thread?

Try starting another thread solely for yourself and others like you to discuss why and how much you all are so disappointed in this tour.

QUOTE (bravado @ Oct 4 2012, 09:54 AM)
Now that the first leg of the tour is done I have been wondering about the bands tour figures

Tickets sold , Revenue made, a
Attendance figures and so on and so on.....

Can any one direct me to the right spot?

I personally have been a Rush fan since late 70's have seen them 15 tiems now I think and I never ever leave a Rush show dissapointed....It gets frustrating to see so much bickering on the message boards about the set list and such...I am just honored just to have the chance to see them live again.....I think the "TRUE" Rush fan would go see Rush play anything that they wanted to play.

Sorry had to get that off my chest...Drove from Louisville to Indy to see CA and again I was just as happy to see them play that set as any other set in the past...

Taking a back step any info on the tour numbers would be cool

Are you interested in past tour stats...?