Here's the problem...*I* think... *SPOILERS*

ALifeson85

QUOTE (AFarewellToHemispheres @ Oct 21 2012, 03:04 PM)
I think casual fans are less of a problem, the problem you have is first timers (like myself). 2.gif

I went to see the band on the 12th in Philly and it was my first time seeing them live, and I had the time of my life! I'm not a die hard, know every single song and lyirc off of every single album. Even some of the tracks I didn't recognize, I was jamming out to and was finding them the highlight of the show! My friend that I took with me, he had no prior knowledge of Rush, except maybe he had heard Tom Sawyer but that was it. He was rocking out to The Pass, Territories, The Analog Kid(should get played more often), and some of the other deep cuts. He said it was one of the best concerts he had seen ever(He had been to nearly 15 Bruce Springsteen concerts and about 5 others before that mostly country). Not all of the newbies and first timers were disappointed. I think when you're there "in the moment," people tend to think "This is awesome!!! They played..." instead of "This sucks... They completely left out..."Thats just the way I think about it. I wish that I could live it all again!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic