Last rush album

Rushfanman

Rush has been around since 1974. All the current interviews about the band all touch upon their touring, where they then state that tour has put a hard toll on them. As a result, i fear that the end of rush near, could CA be their last album? (i sure hope not!)

QUOTE (Rushfanman @ Oct 3 2012, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Oct 3 2012, 07:40 PM)
ANOTHER Thread on this???

I'm going to go insane!

i'm sorry i just couldn't find any...so i decided to make one. 2.gif

Here's the thread on this subject: wink.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=76837

QUOTE (Rushfanman @ Oct 3 2012, 07:26 PM)
Rush has been around since 1974. All the current interviews about the band all touch upon their touring, where they then state that tour has put a hard toll on them. As a result, i fear that the end of rush near, could CA be their last album? (i sure hope not!)

Don't worry about it, man. We all join this forum and think we are the first to come up with a new topic, but it has all been discussed before and it will be again after most of us quit coming here.

I don't want to think about what the last Rush album will be. We are closer than we were in 1998, but that was when we all thought it was over.

Y'all don't be so harsh on newcomers. All Rush fans are welcome.

Welcome! Ignore the ball-busting.

On topic...I think it may be there final effort. A fitting exit.

QUOTE (av450 @ Oct 4 2012, 05:45 PM)
If it is, I don't see a more fitting song than the garden to end their career.

Ouch...just remembered this aspect. Not having them go out on a rocking note would be a tough pill to swallow for me.

QUOTE (NYM86 @ Oct 4 2012, 02:03 PM)
The creativity and physical energy tank is almost empty at this point, but I think they've got just enough left in there for one more.

The tank of physical energy will run dry before the reservoir of creativity.

wink.gif

I don't think this is it. They are endlessly exploring IMO. And about the RRHOF who cares? They don't. And quite honestly they shouldn't be categorized with the people that are in there now. Nothing about the RRHOF satisfies me. It's BS

RRHOF IMO: zeppelin, Elvis, Beatles, sabbath, pearl jam, Rolling Stones, Metallica, kiss, ac/dc, RUSH... That's it

QUOTE (tommyali @ Oct 5 2012, 12:16 AM)
RRHOF IMO: zeppelin, Elvis, Beatles, sabbath, pearl jam, Rolling Stones, Metallica, kiss, ac/dc, RUSH... That's it

Yes, dang it, Yes!!!

(the band I mean)

It will be the last Rush album for me. Au revoir!

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Oct 5 2012, 08:56 AM)
Rush has been around since 1974. All the current interviews about the band all touch upon their touring, where they then state that tour has put a hard toll on them. As a result, i fear that the end of rush near,  could CA be their last album? (i sure hope not!)

Dont let the door hit ya, on the way out. 2.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Oct 5 2012, 07:56 AM)
Rush has been around since 1974. All the current interviews about the band all touch upon their touring, where they then state that tour has put a hard toll on them. As a result, i fear that the end of rush near,  could CA be their last album? (i sure hope not!)

cheer.gif