Clockwork Angels Tour Fails to Connect with fans

How will they emerge from this debacle?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How will they emerge from this debacle?

• Homeless and destitute?
    • Laying back counting the money?

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Oct 2 2012, 10:09 AM) With mostly empty seats, and a fan base who hates the setlist, the band is clearly on a downward trajectory. Can they recover to finish out the tour and save themselves from financial ruin?

2.gif

OMG TM have you turned to the Dark Side?

ph34r.gif

Well if I was turning to the dark side I'm pretty sure i'de see you there Mr. VaderPants

• Like 1

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Oct 2 2012, 10:09 AM) With mostly empty seats, and a fan base who hates the setlist, the band is clearly on a downward trajectory. Can they recover to finish out the tour and save themselves from financial ruin?

2.gif

OMG TM have you turned to the Dark Side?

ph34r.gif

Well if I was turning to the dark side I'm pretty sure i'de see you there Mr. VaderPants

Hey! Its a Onesie!

Oh! The answer to your question is: They lost so much $$$ that they decided to have a 2nd Leg!

:ebert:

QUOTE (Leslie145 @ Oct 3 2012, 01:21 AM) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JimGarten/rushparody.jpg

reminds me of this dude:

http://www.daviddylanthomas.com/images/thumb-28david_grohl.jpg

I guess the guy above is pissed off they didn't play Tai Shan again!

:boohoo:

• Like 1

Is it me, or is this thread just a little bit bonkers

This is serious stuff...checks are bouncing and cheese is given to take the edge off the hunger. Hard times for the crew

TM is a dill weed. TM its the past calling they want their old tired songs back.

What gives a dedicated RUSH fan goose bumps? Geddy singing "they call me the working man" or belting out " live it out all again" from Headlong Flight?

Get it?! comp26.gif

It's been a while since I was called a "dill weed"...name calling is not tolerated in this forum :laughing guy:

I saw them 3 times on the first leg. Best... shows... ever... And packed houses! No way I could believe that they are not selling this leg. Going to AC sat and Jones Beach. Probably go to Hershey also.

If they play it, we will come!!!!!!!

TM is a dill weed. TM its the past calling they want their old tired songs back.

What gives a dedicated RUSH fan goose bumps? Geddy singing "they call me the working man" or belting out " live it out all again" from Headlong Flight?

Get it?! comp26.gif

It's been a while since I was called a "dill weed"...name calling is not tolerated in this forum :laughing guy:

:LOL: As in, "You dillweed.. hu hu hu hu." Classic Beavis & Butthead insult, and it still holds up today. I think you can make an exception for dillweed, and dillhole for that matter.

• Like 1

The band didn't fail to connect with me this tour, the setlists are awesome!!! Come on man! The Analog Kid? Middletown Dreams? Manhatten Project? Territories? F**kin' A!

Yeah it's not too bad is it? Let's hope that the european leg of the tour can pull the band out of their financial dire straits
  • Like 1

All I can do is laugh at this post. The tickets are selling well, they have enough diehard fans who don't care what they play (myself included) and are grateful to have another chance to see them live, and I FIRMLY believe they are financially set. lol.
  • Like 1

All I can do is laugh at this post. The tickets are selling well, they have enough diehard fans who don't care what they play (myself included) and are grateful to have another chance to see them live, and I FIRMLY believe they are financially set. lol.

Appearances can be decieving, all we can do hope for the best. Maybe they'll start releasing some rare stuff to help raise money for the crew and orchestra...they deserve it
  • Like 1

Appearances can be decieving, all we can do hope for the best. Maybe they'll start releasing some rare stuff to help raise money for the crew and orchestra...they deserve it

I hope you're right, TM. The universe has a plan. All is for the best. Some will be rewarded and the devil will take the rest.

Is it just me, or have they aged during this tour?

• Like 1

I hope you're right, TM. The universe has a plan. All is for the best. Some will be rewarded and the devil will take the rest.

Is it just me, or have they aged during this tour?

Yes, it's true. The band is aging rather quickly it seems. I hope they all have healthcare coverage just in case you know, God forbid, Geddy breaks a nail or something. Neil has some issues with his peanut sized callouses on his hands. He says that when sweat gets on them he cries just a little bit. And, as we all know, Alex has a real issue with earwigs.
  • Like 2