How many shows are you attending?

robertrobyn

This is my first tour seeing more than one show. San Jose on 11-15-12 and Anaheim on 11-17-12! Very excited doing 2 shows. Best friend going to San Jose and the wife going to Anaheim. After Anaheim the wife and I are doing the Disney thing. Should be fun.

St. Louis - done!

Dallas - upcoming.

Yet to be seen for second U.S. leg of tour, but probably at least 2 of those, possibly more depending on when and where.

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Sep 29 2012, 02:13 PM)
Two....but still on the fence regarding attending the second show. This is the first tour since CP Tour that my heart is really not into attending another one. Cannot explain it...

2.gif

With the alternating A/B setlists....

This is just one more great reason to see multiple shows and get the four extra songs.

I am seeing 3 shows...11/17, 11/19, 11/21

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Sep 29 2012, 11:10 AM)
This is my first tour seeing more than one show. San Jose on 11-15-12 and Anaheim on 11-17-12! Very excited doing 2 shows. Best friend going to San Jose and the wife going to Anaheim. After Anaheim the wife and I are doing the Disney thing. Should be fun.

I'm going to bookend your 2 shows -- Seattle on 11/13 and Las Vegas on 11/23.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Two shows - 9/7 Manchester and 10/24 Boston. If they came closer than Bridgeport it would be 3 shows.

trink39.gif

Seven - Chicago (done), the five shows here in the UK, and then Amsterdam, next May/June. Possibly going to do an eighth and go to Helsinki as well smile.gif

Was thinking of a last minute trip to Toronto for the two upcoming shows there, but it'd be waaaay too expensive for me, especially straight after the Chicago trip sad.gif

Going to Tampa on the first leg.

If they come down to South Florida and play any other Florida dates on the second leg I will be at all of them (maybe 2-3 more shows in Florida on second leg)

I am also going to see if they go back to Vegas next year....and see if that date can work for my wife and I to plan a Vegas vacation around the Rush show.

I'm just seeing one. There was a time when I'd see two nights in a row or even three in a tour if they played that many shows in the Meadowlands and/or MSG. Time Machine I went to one show for each leg, because the prices are just getting too high for hitting lots of shows, especially when you start adding other bands into the concert attending schedule.

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Sep 30 2012, 11:11 AM)
I'm just seeing one. There was a time when I'd see two nights in a row or even three in a tour if they played that many shows in the Meadowlands and/or MSG. Time Machine I went to one show for each leg, because the prices are just getting too high for hitting lots of shows, especially when you start adding other bands into the concert attending schedule.

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

Now that I am taking on a wife and her daughter, other concerts will be on the horizon. I took her to Iron Maiden and Rush, now it is my turn to enjoy the bands she likes.

2.gif

2 times on this leg. Toronto on October 14th and Montreal on the 18th. Maybe the 2nd Toronto show as well, if my mind is up for paying for a ticket I can find, and paying 2 extra nights hotel....alone. I took a week vacation that entire week, so the Tuesday show would definitely be do-able.

As for the 2nd leg, I assume they will be playing in my city(Ottawa), probably Hamilton and Quebec City for the Canadian cities close to me. I will definitely go to the Ottawa show, and one of the other 2.

That being said, I kinda want to see them in American cities as well. I will see what the itinerary is for that leg once it's announced.