ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: CygnusGal, Solar Federalist no. 281

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 281st Solar Federalist badge to CygnusGal...

CygnusGal, you have assumed control....

2112badge_281.jpg

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 281...Congratulations!

• Like 1

This is such a warm and wonderful place and I feel very happy when I think of my TRF family. In ways, you are closer to me than some "real" family and you are certainly the only people in my life who *love* Rush as much as I do. That is a true blessing and I am grateful for you and I am grateful for this place.

Thank you so much, all of you, for the kind words and kind thoughts.

:hug2: TRF :hug2:

:heart:

• Like 2

This is such a warm and wonderful place and I feel very happy when I think of my TRF family. In ways, you are closer to me than some "real" family and you are certainly the only people in my life who *love* Rush as much as I do. That is a true blessing and I am grateful for you and I am grateful for this place.

That is the most beautiful post that I have ever read on TRF and the entire internet :goodone: !
  • Like 1

That is the most beautiful post that I have ever read on TRF and the entire internet :goodone: !

:blush:

Congrats to you my friend. Let me echo the sentiment about how great is to have you here. :cheers:

Thanks Rick. :)

Edited by CygnusGal

GhostGirl, x'49', Sheldon, Bob, Steevo, treeduck, TM, Babycat, Your_Lion, librarian, snowdogged, LABT, Animate, Rick, Tinwoodsman, goose, default236 (who was there for #2112), drbirdsong.

I think I got all of you.

:hug2: all of you :hug2:

:kisshug:

• Like 3

Welcome to the Hall!!! congrats! :ebert: :clap:

Thanks, ridertoo98 :hug2: I'm in good company. :)