Meet & Greet Passes

instantrushfan

QUOTE (aj11nort @ Oct 9 2012, 08:01 PM)
Well I have a wake to attend so I rather someone use them

I'm guessing you're going to be unreasonable and charge more than what I paid for my ticket? Believe me, I really do want the M&G.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Oct 9 2012, 04:34 PM)
QUOTE (MJH @ Oct 9 2012, 01:32 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1BAfm5LSM

I think this guy has something to say about meet and greets.....

Is the whole thing a reference/parody of some famous act . . . ?

Yes, Allen Iverson's "famous" practice? rant at a press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29VsG35DQM

On the last tour, it seems like they had a special photo page for everyone that was at the Meet n Greet. Are they doing that this year? I don't remember anyone posting a link for that.

QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 8 2012, 02:05 PM)
MEET& GREETS

READING ALL THESE POST RIGHT HERE MAKES ME SICK!!:(sad.gif MEETING ALEX&GEDDY) WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE. MY HUSBAND & MYSELF LOVE RUSH &RESPECT THEM!! TMT WE WENT TOO 5 & CWA GOING TOO 5. LIKE MOST STUFF IN LIFE IT COSTS ALOT OF MONEY TO GO SEE THEM THAT MANY
TIMES! LET ME TELL YOU WE DONT NO ANYONE W/CONNECTIONS!

PEOPLE AT CONCERTS HAVE TOLD US IF U GOT A COUPLE GRAND$$$EACH PERSON/OH YEAH YOU CAN PAY TO MEET &GREET! I DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THIS. BUT AFTER READING THIS POST IT'S CLEAR TO ME,WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS. I HAD TO GIVE UP THE MALL SHOPPING, DINNERS(OUT TO EAT)ETC BUT IT MAKES SINCE NOW ALL SEATS 1-15 ARE SOLD TO PUBLIC. I AM ALL FOR THAT! WHAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALL VENUES REFUSE TO SEAT PEOPLE THAT NEED ACCESSIBLE SEATING! I HAVE BEEN TOLD THOSE SEATS ARE FOR THE BAND. IT MAKES ME SAD TO HEAR THAT OVER & OVER.
THESE GUYS ARE OUR HEROS.(MYSELF&HUSBAND)

FOR THOSE WHO DONT NO ME,I AM NOT SCREAMING AT YOU. I HAVE RARE EYE DISEASE. I HAVE 20%
OF CENTRAL VISION (TUNNEL VISION)RP TOOK ALL THE REST OF SIGHT.
THANK YOU RUSH FANS FOR BEING SO NICE!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE ROAD RUSH ON

I wish that you and your husband would win a meet and greet...you guys seem awesome from your posts here and your love for all theings RUSH is so obvious. ~Cheers, RGLT cool.gif

MEET&GREETS

I WAS CHECKING MY EMAILS ALL BECAUSE OF RUSH CONCERTS!:)smile.gif

I NORMALLY CHECK ONCE A DAY. MY HUSBAND TOLD ME 2 NITES AGO HE CHECKS HIS LIKE 4 TIMES A DAY/NIGHT!

I HAD SOME EMAILS FROM FORUM. I LOVE TO KEEP UP W/ALEX 2.0 /WOMAN:)smile.gifsmile.gif!!!!

I CAME ACROSS A POST & I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SEEING!! FELLOW RUSH MATE HAD ACTUALLY QUOTED ME:)smile.gif I WANTED TO SAY TO YOU THAT WAS SO VERY KIND HEARTED.smile.gifsmile.gif WHEN I WAS READING YOUR POST TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE!

GOD BLESS YOU & I WILL NEVER FORGET THE KIND WORDS:)smile.gifsmile.gif

RGLT

OMG sad.gif I LEFT OFF YOUR NAME ON FORUM. I AM TRYING TO HURRY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A HOUR!!!!!

GOD BLESS AN I RUSH ON:)smile.gif

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Oct 10 2012, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 8 2012, 02:05 PM)
MEET& GREETS

READING ALL THESE POST RIGHT HERE MAKES ME SICK!!:(sad.gif MEETING ALEX&GEDDY) WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE.  MY HUSBAND & MYSELF  LOVE RUSH &RESPECT THEM!!  TMT WE WENT TOO 5 & CWA GOING TOO 5.  LIKE MOST STUFF IN LIFE IT COSTS ALOT OF MONEY TO GO SEE THEM THAT MANY
TIMES!  LET ME TELL YOU WE DONT NO ANYONE W/CONNECTIONS!

PEOPLE AT CONCERTS HAVE TOLD US IF U GOT A COUPLE GRAND$$$EACH PERSON/OH YEAH YOU CAN PAY TO MEET &GREET! I DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THIS. BUT AFTER READING THIS POST IT'S CLEAR TO ME,WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS.  I HAD TO GIVE UP THE MALL SHOPPING, DINNERS(OUT TO EAT)ETC  BUT IT MAKES SINCE NOW ALL SEATS 1-15 ARE SOLD TO PUBLIC. I AM ALL FOR THAT! WHAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALL VENUES REFUSE TO SEAT PEOPLE THAT NEED ACCESSIBLE SEATING! I HAVE BEEN TOLD  THOSE SEATS ARE FOR THE BAND.  IT MAKES ME SAD TO HEAR THAT OVER & OVER.
THESE GUYS ARE OUR HEROS.(MYSELF&HUSBAND)

FOR THOSE WHO DONT NO ME,I AM NOT SCREAMING AT YOU. I HAVE RARE EYE DISEASE. I HAVE 20%
OF CENTRAL VISION (TUNNEL VISION)RP TOOK ALL THE REST OF SIGHT.
THANK YOU RUSH FANS FOR BEING SO NICE!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE ROAD RUSH ON

I wish that you and your husband would win a meet and greet...you guys seem awesome from your posts here and your love for all theings RUSH is so obvious. ~Cheers, RGLT cool.gif

What a sweet exchange between the two of you! I'm so glad I got to read it.

Thank you. smile.gif

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Oct 9 2012, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Oct 9 2012, 06:18 PM)
Sell a M&G pass? Man, that is just wrong. Give them back and give someone else a chance to go - that is really ungrateful.

goodpost.gif yes.gif

Especially for the price the hawker is asking. Highway robbery. I presume they can't find a deserving person for whom they have some measure of mercy. It appears the M&G pass is getting the $1800 winfall treatment. dazed025.gif

But that's just my opinion.

I heard the guy was giving the proceeds to charity. confused13.gif

QUOTE (goose @ Oct 11 2012, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Oct 9 2012, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Oct 9 2012, 06:18 PM)
Sell a M&G pass? Man, that is just wrong. Give them back and give someone else a chance to go - that is really ungrateful.

goodpost.gif yes.gif

Especially for the price the hawker is asking. Highway robbery. I presume they can't find a deserving person for whom they have some measure of mercy. It appears the M&G pass is getting the $1800 winfall treatment. dazed025.gif

But that's just my opinion.

I heard the guy was giving the proceeds to charity. confused13.gif

If that is the case, that would certainly be admirable.

Yes, I'm sure that was exactly his intention and he didn't mean to come across like a scalper. wink.gif

facepalm.gif