Rush Fan Club

CE24

Anyone know how to become a member of the Rush fan club to get pre-released concert tickets and such. I've spent an hour on Google tryng to find out, but have come up empty handed. Nothing on their website about signing up.

I've searched their site high and low, and found nothing. A couple buddies of mine waited till the last minute to get tickets last year here in Cleveland. One of the radio stations announced some tickets were being released. Each of the buddies got four tickets. The one buddies tickets were fourth row center, the other's fifth row center right behind the other guy. They paid face value at $98. I don;t know whether to wait for that, or try to pay high dollar for some good seats and be able to sleep at night knowing I'm locked in.

I'm not expecting to join the fan club at this point and get tickets. I'd just like to join the fan club.

I think the only thing you have to do is sign up for the mailing list. There's a little spot up at the top right under the fb, youtube and twitter icons that you can click which says (ironically enough) "mailing list." Or you could just save a few clicks and go here:

http://www.rush.com/newslettersignup.php

I'm pretty sure that's all I ever signed up for on the site, and I only ever get an email for something of major importance, like tours, album news, the signed NP book offers, etc. If you're on fb, you can also join their official page, and they'll post the same sorts of info.