VIP Nation SWAG

tripdad

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 19 2012, 10:59 PM)
Still waiting... It's a little annoying that they have a t-shirt in the packet yet there are going to be a bunch of fans that won't be able to wear them for their shows.

OK, that was my rant for the night.

angry.gif

Attended last night's Philly show.

Bought tix pre-sale in May and still no merch.

received an e-mail today from VIP nation that they are putting the kits together today and they will start to ship tomorrow in order of show and number of packages purchased.

Don't know if they are just feeding me a line; it is more than one month after my show in Manchester...

QUOTE (cygnify @ Sep 21 2012, 12:17 PM)
I did VIP for opening night in Manchester. It's been 2 weeks today and no goodies.... I was thinking of calling them early next week to check up...

I had VIP seats too for the same show- Still awaiting for my merch!! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (cygnify @ Oct 15 2012, 04:40 PM)
received an e-mail today from VIP nation that they are putting the kits together today and they will start to ship tomorrow in order of show and number of packages purchased.

Don't know if they are just feeding me a line; it is more than one month after my show in Manchester...

can you show a copy of the email?

When someone finally gets the VIP package of swag in the mail, please take a picture and post it here! I would do it, but Bigfoot took my stuff and lent it to the Loch Ness Monster...

We ordered our VIP tickets back in May. Still nothing because of guitar picks???? Please.

However, our 2nd row seats in front of Alex was vastly more worth it than the swag! What a great show, Bridgeport 10/10/12...!

2.gif

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Oct 22 2012, 11:02 PM)
I got an email tonight from VIP nation saying it was shipped UPS should be here on wed.!!

OK, so if you're located nearby in CA, I'm guessing that the rest of us whose show(s) already passed should start to see our stuff by early next week...

waiting for my email.....

laugh.gif

1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Oct 23 2012, 04:06 AM)
I think Robertrobyn is just getting the red hoodie. The shows he/she is going to haven't even happened yet, and no one at the earlier shows has received anything yet that I've heard of.

Yes just the Red Hoodie.

Here's the e-mail I received October 15 (8 days ago now):

"Hello Chris,

We sincerely apologize for the delay. We are kitting our packages today and will begin shipments tomorrow. We will ship as swiftly as possible, grouping shipments according to concert date and number of packages ordered. We appreciate your patience, you will be receiving it soon.

Best,

Bobbi

Your VIP Nation Team

http://www.VIPNation.com"

Either they are using the slowest shipping outfit on the planet, or they are completely full of shit.

Going on 9 weeks after my show (opening night, Manchester) and still no goodies. I can't complain about the great seats I got - but still, don't yank me around with BS. I wonder at what point one should pursue a refund for goods not provided? Yeah, I know they said "goods may arrive after the concert" but there has to be some reasonable time limit, legally, for them to fulfill the purchase, right?

Rush was my third experience w/VIP Nation (Soundgarden in 2011 and KISS in Sept were the first two), and this is the only package with schwag being mailed--the other two shows gave the schwag at the show. My only other experiences were Down (artist arena)--schwag at the show. And Kyuss Lives (I think they had their own organization handling it)--schwag arrived long before the show (lots of it--they sent double the amount I ordered), AND then they sent another T-shirt after the tour, which was completely unexpected/unnecessary/not advertised. I was impressed.

FWIW--the KISS package was the polar opposite of the Rush situation--organized, private acoustic set/meet and greet/autograph session for the VIP guests before the show, and then another full make-up photo session just before they went onstage.

QUOTE (TheWK90 @ Oct 23 2012, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (cygnify @ Oct 23 2012, 10:12 AM)

Either they are using the slowest shipping outfit on the planet, or they are completely full of shit.

Probably both.

laugh.gif

Got my Hoodie today. Delivered by USPS from UPS from 6 miles from my house and 2 miles from my work. It took 3 days to ship and ordered like 5 months ago.

It is pretty nice and really RED. Will try to post a pic later.

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Oct 23 2012, 02:55 PM)
Rush was my third experience w/VIP Nation (Soundgarden in 2011 and KISS in Sept were the first two), and this is the only package with schwag being mailed--the other two shows gave the schwag at the show. My only other experiences were Down (artist arena)--schwag at the show. And Kyuss Lives (I think they had their own organization handling it)--schwag arrived long before the show (lots of it--they sent double the amount I ordered), AND then they sent another T-shirt after the tour, which was completely unexpected/unnecessary/not advertised. I was impressed.

FWIW--the KISS package was the polar opposite of the Rush situation--organized, private acoustic set/meet and greet/autograph session for the VIP guests before the show, and then another full make-up photo session just before they went onstage.

This is a very good observation. From my experiences with VIP - RUSH ranks down at the bottom when it comes to fan treatment.

2.gif

To be clear, though, I don't blame Rush for this glitch with schwag. The band offers what it offers, and that's fine. The immense wait for the loot is purely due to two things: 1. manufacturing one or more of the items in China (always months late, and in at least one case I know of with Matel/Hotwheels, over a year late--communication glitches, quality control issues, ships going slower than a rowboat, etc.), and 2. it would cost VIP Nation a lot more to send two separate shipments to every customer. Otherwise, I'm sure we'd have our schwag before the show.

The lesser offerings in terms of meet and greet, etc is a personal choice of the band. They do that stuff on a strictly not-for-pay basis, which is cool as far as I'm concerned, and they charge one-quarter what KISS charged for VIP packages.

QUOTE (EagleMoon @ Oct 25 2012, 01:02 PM)
Got my stuff today.

Great.

Still haven't got mine yet from the DC show (2nd - right after NH).

What show was your VIP?

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Oct 25 2012, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (EagleMoon @ Oct 25 2012, 01:02 PM)
Got my stuff today.

Great.

Still haven't got mine yet from the DC show (2nd - right after NH).

What show was your VIP?

Columbus, Sept 20th was my first show.

Eaglemoon: did they give you a tracking number? Do you live in the eastern side of this country? What letter does your last name start with?

I'm asking because I was under the impression that they were shipping in order of the shows and mine was 9 days before yours, so I'm just trying to figure out the actual order that they may be shipping our goodies. My last name begins with a W, so I hope they're not going alphabetically.

Edit: Then again, which date did the Columbus VIPNation tix go on sale? The Pittsburgh presale for VIPnation started on April 30.

Edited by TheWK90

QUOTE (TheWK90 @ Oct 25 2012, 01:23 PM)
Eaglemoon: did they give you a tracking number? Do you live in the eastern side of this country? What letter does your last name start with?

I'm asking because I was under the impression that they were shipping in order of the shows and mine was 9 days before yours, so I'm just trying to figure out the actual order that they may be shipping our goodies. My last name begins with a W, so I hope they're not going alphabetically.

Edit: Then again, which date did the Columbus VIPNation tix go on sale? The Pittsburgh presale for VIPnation started on April 30.

No, no tracking number. It just showed up today on my front porch. My last name begins with K. I live in Ohio, so sorta midwest/east. Honestly I can't remember the date the Columbus tickets went on sale. I looked through my emails but didn't see anything.

Okay, thanks. Would you also mind telling me which state it came from? I'm under the impression that they're being mailed from Ca

Oh and btw, I'm disappointed in the t-shirt. It's really thin material. Not at all like the typical Rush tour shirt. If you hold it up to the light you can see through it. It probably won't last more than a few washings.

Edited by EagleMoon

QUOTE (EagleMoon @ Oct 25 2012, 03:07 PM)
QUOTE (TheWK90 @ Oct 25 2012, 02:02 PM)
Okay, thanks.  Would you also mind telling me which state it came from?  I'm under the impression that they're being mailed from California.

Yep, mine came from CA.

should be 2419 Mercantile Rancho Cordova, CA. This is a company called MSI just a shipping warehouse. It is 2 miles from my office. I went there and checked it out.

QUOTE (EagleMoon @ Oct 25 2012, 05:07 PM)
Okay, thanks. Would you also mind telling me which state it came from? I'm under the impression that they're being mailed from Ca

Oh and btw, I'm disappointed in the t-shirt. It's really thin material. Not at all like the typical Rush tour shirt. If you hold it up to the light you can see through it. It probably won't last more than a few washings.

Thin material?? Ok, it's settled then...the T becomes my wife's nightshirt. Will highlight her nipples nicely! tongue.gif

2.gif