VIP Nation SWAG

tripdad

You spend a few Hundred dollars on tickets 3 months ago and they can't send you your stuff by the time your show date rolls around ? Lame

Still waiting... It's a little annoying that they have a t-shirt in the packet yet there are going to be a bunch of fans that won't be able to wear them for their shows.

OK, that was my rant for the night.

angry.gif

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 19 2012, 10:59 PM)
Still waiting...  It's a little annoying that they have a t-shirt in the packet yet there are going to be a bunch of fans that won't be able to wear them for their shows.

OK, that was my rant for the night.

angry.gif

Haven't gotten mine either, and my shows were last week!! Apparently they want you to shell out additional $$$ for shirts at the merch table at the venues. Which I did in Indy (was able to change back at my hotel which was nearby.) If everyone wore their "advance" shirts to the shows, shirt sales at the venue would be down....

Nice idea, eh??? Can you say Captialism??

confused13.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Edited by rushfanforever!

I ordered the white CA shirt a couple of days after the DC show from the Live Nation store because I like the design on it the best and the Rush store sold out . The Live Nation said InStock so Imordered one and later that day they told me they were temporarily out of stock on it andit would be two to three weeks until they had them back. It will bebtwo weeks this Tuesday. We'll see new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (jonnyj @ Sep 21 2012, 10:15 AM)
I ordered the white CA shirt a couple of days after the DC show from the Live Nation store because I like the design on it the best and the Rush store sold out . The Live Nation said InStock so Imordered one and later that day they told me they were temporarily out of stock on it andit would be two to three weeks until they had them back. It will bebtwo weeks this Tuesday. We'll see new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Yeah... good luck with that...

livenation store... *chuckle*. Sorry, they just haven't been too good with me in the past. Although, due to their incompetence, I did get a free KISS hoodie jacket.

I called them today and they said they have started to ship vip swag and should have it next week via UPS

Also where the ship from is about 1 mile from my office in Rancho Cordova, California.

Patience is a good thing. Cant wait to get my Red Hoodie.

P.S. I didnt even order the VIP ticket package. Just the Hoodie.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 21 2012, 08:16 PM)
This was an unmitigated failure last tour... Im surprised its not improved this tour. Swag late, missing items, etc... This was supposed to make you feel BETTER about overpaying for seats, not worse smile.gif

Yeah, apparently no accountant's around to watch over everything!? Revenues recognized when earned..okay, my shows are done, where's my stuff??????????????????

(Maybe they need an Accountant??...I'm not willing to move to California though...)

confused13.gif confused13.gif

QUOTE (rushfanforever! @ Sep 22 2012, 05:41 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 21 2012, 08:16 PM)
This was an unmitigated failure last tour... Im surprised its not improved this tour.  Swag late, missing items, etc...  This was supposed to make you feel BETTER about overpaying for seats, not worse smile.gif

Yeah, apparently no accountant's around to watch over everything!? Revenues recognized when earned..okay, my shows are done, where's my stuff??????????????????

(Maybe they need an Accountant??...I'm not willing to move to California though...)

confused13.gif confused13.gif

yeah, I hear you!

btw, I don't feel bad even one bit for going the VIP route. Yes, we lucked out with 4th row center for opening night - and another VIPer next to us in line did not luck out with 15th row center (hey, that was the advertised deal..) BUT, talking with others around us on the floor - we actually got a great deal on tickets!! IF you were lucky enough to score floor seats in the general sale or fan sale (and that's a big IF) you may have paid less but every person we talked to had either done VIP ($275) or paid brokers or even ticketmaster premium between$385 and $550 for their floor seats....

So I went buy the Live nation address I had from a previous item ordered. It is in Rancho Cordova about 1 mile from my office. It is a 300,000 sf warehouse full of merchandise. I played dumb and acted like I was looking for a special business and started talking with the lady. She was real nice and said this where concert shirts and sports shirt orders are fullfilled. She also said that they were real busy sending out orders for concert shirts. Wall to wall warehouse full of sports and concert stuff. Was pretty cool to see it.

We should be getting our orders soon!!!

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Sep 25 2012, 07:52 PM)
So I went buy the Live nation address I had from a previous item ordered. It is in Rancho Cordova about 1 mile from my office. It is a 300,000 sf warehouse full of merchandise. I played dumb and acted like I was looking for a special business and started talking with the lady. She was real nice and said this where concert shirts and sports shirt orders are fullfilled. She also said that they were real busy sending out orders for concert shirts. Wall to wall warehouse full of sports and concert stuff. Was pretty cool to see it.

You mean by Xmas?

laugh.gif

I hope she's right...took 'em long enough!

Thanks for checking things out for us!

smile.gif

exact a little revenge on musictoday and when your stuff arrives, just call and tell them something was missing. I've done it a few times. They'll usually send you another for free. MusicToday is the most poorly run company I've ever dealt with. When you call them, it usually sounds like a group of people sitting around an apartment taking orders, kind of like the guys in Half-Baked.

I use to order DMB stuff from them. Posters would come damaged because for $13 they'd ship it in a flimsy cardboard triangle tube that had 0% chance of making it to it's destination intact. And that's if they even sent you the right poster. Their shipping charges were outrageous. They'd have a $5 t-shirt sale on Cinco De Mayo, and then shipping on a single shirt would be $8-9.

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Sep 25 2012, 04:52 PM)

Hahaha you rock, thanks for doing that.

1022.gif

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 27 2012, 08:52 PM)

1022.gif

Now tell them to mail the shit already!!

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Sep 29 2012, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 27 2012, 08:52 PM)

1022.gif

Now tell them to mail the shit already!!

wish i could!!!!!!!!!