Great gallery of pictures from Chicago

Jag2112

Wow, great pictures! Looks like a HUGE stage production - all the lights, screens, props, all of it.

If anyone thinks they're not getting their money's worth on the production, they must be mental.

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Sep 17 2012, 08:39 AM)
I'm gunna send you the pics I get from Detroit. I sent you my Toledo and Detroit pics from the TM tour and they look great on your website.

Thanks! I look forward to them!

And anyone else who wants to contribute pics from the rest of the tour, please let me know - they'll be greatly appreciated!

Thanks-

QUOTE (cygnify @ Sep 17 2012, 12:01 PM)
Excellent! Thanks for sharing!!

(minor disappointment- no pictures of Stewie "assuming control" in the new encore vid wink.gif )

I know - I'm still looking for a pic or video of that ... eh.gif

Here are some of my pictures from Saturday night. They were taking with my iPhone, so nothing extraordinary.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/081.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/075.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/077.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/068.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/072.jpg

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 17 2012, 11:59 AM)
Here are some of my pictures from Saturday night. They were taking with my iPhone, so nothing extraordinary.

looks like you had good seats.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Sep 17 2012, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 17 2012, 11:59 AM)
Here are some of my pictures from Saturday night.  They were taking with my iPhone, so nothing extraordinary.

looks like you had good seats.

Yeah. They were pretty good. My cousin always gets the tickets, and he usually gets tickets through a broker so we can get close.

I love my cousin. wub.gif Platonic of course. laugh.gif

What is up with the big eye on the screen? Is that supposed to be the Watchmaker or part of Big Money?

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 17 2012, 02:28 PM)
What is up with the big eye on the screen? Is that supposed to be the Watchmaker or part of Big Money?

I could be wrong, but I think it was the eye on the dollar bill during Big Money.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 17 2012, 02:31 PM)

I could be wrong, but I think it was the eye on the dollar bill during Big Money.

Didn't they have 2 of the eyes on the mini screens and then moved those into position over the "watchmaker" silhouette on the main screen where they eyes would be? I think those eyes were the watchmaker always watching us.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Sep 17 2012, 02:56 PM)

Didn't they have 2 of the eyes on the mini screens and then moved those into position over the "watchmaker" silhouette on the main screen where they eyes would be? I think those eyes were the watchmaker always watching us.

I was off to the side, so I couldn't see the screen as good as you, so you may be right.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 17 2012, 02:57 PM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Sep 17 2012, 02:56 PM)

I was off to the side, so I couldn't see the screen as good as you, so you may be right.

From where I was sitting, it looked like the eyes were on the watchmaker's cheeks, but I figured for everyone on the floor, and in the 100 level looking straight on, it would be in the correct place for his eyes smile.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Sep 17 2012, 03:05 PM)
One other thing - during Carnies - I loved the pictures of Alex and Neil as the 2 headed man and Geddy as the bearded clam laugh.gif

ohmy.gif What!?!