So how do you get a guitar pick from Alex?

jasonw2112

I've wanted a guitar pick from Alex for some time now, but other than scalpers on ebay

I'm curious as to how to obtain one. Any thoughts?

Oh, and does Alex have the same guitar tech this tour, as from the TM tour?

Edited by jasonw2112

QUOTE (jasonw2112 @ Sep 15 2012, 07:02 PM)
I've wanted a guitar pick from Alex for some time now, but other than scalpers on ebay
I curious as to how to obtain one. Any thoughts?

I'm not sure but I read somewhere else on this forum that he gives them to cute blonde girls at the concert so I've been bleaching away.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 15 2012, 09:11 PM)

I'm not sure but I read somewhere else on this forum that he gives them to cute blonde girls at the concert so I've been bleaching away.

tongue.gif

Same reason I crossdress at Rush shows

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 15 2012, 10:11 PM)

tongue.gif

Well if that's you in the avitar, than you shouldn't have to hard of a time obtaining one!

If they have the guitar tech on floor level (like the prevous tour, at the same venue), than

I'm hoping I can just ask for one from his guitar tech. Ya never know!

QUOTE (substancewithoutstyle @ Sep 15 2012, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (jasonw2112 @ Sep 15 2012, 10:02 PM)

Isn't it still Scott Appleton? confused13.gif

It should be listed in the tour book. It depends on the schedule of down time the tech may or may not have. But with the album so close to the end of the tour, Alex could have kept him in the loop for studio work.

I approached the tech alone, my seat was right above where he had his work station, before the Cleveland show that they taped last spring. Politely asked for a pick, his reply was a sharp no, if I give you one I have to give everyone else one, I replied, nobody else is around or would even notice, he said no I can't.

QUOTE (aviateur55 @ Sep 15 2012, 10:47 PM)
I approached the tech alone, my seat was right above where he had his work station, before the Cleveland show that they taped last spring. Politely asked for a pick, his reply was a sharp no, if I give you one I have to give everyone else one, I replied, nobody else is around or would even notice, he said no I can't.

Well that sucks, but I guess that's the way it is! But! They some how get in the hands of guitar pick "salesman" so the system is breaking down somewhere!

At Glasgow last time around I met Jack Secret at the interval having a smoke outside with the rest of us punters. I'd talked to him at Glasgow Airport as him and the crew were on the same flight as us from Dublin. During the conversation I told him we had a friends kid with us who was a budding guitar player. Next thing I have a pocketful of plectrums to give to him! Jack's a cool guy!

2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (jasonw2112 @ Sep 15 2012, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 15 2012, 10:11 PM)

tongue.gif

Well if that's you in the avitar, than you shouldn't have to hard of a time obtaining one!

If they have the guitar tech on floor level (like the prevous tour, at the same venue), than

I'm hoping I can just ask for one from his guitar tech. Ya never know!

Haha that is me, thanks.

smile.gif