I CANNOT EFFEN BELIEVE THIS!!!

Thunder Bay Rush

I was planning on going to both Minneapolis AND Winnipeg shows, but I just found out that I HAVE to go out of town for work - from Sept 22 - Sept 28!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! SOB!!!!!

So, if anyone has any "pick me up" home brew rememdies, I would sure appreciate it.

I think I'll start off with 6 ounces of whiskey, a dozen Mydol, 4 T3s, a six pack of strong Canadian beer and two large pizzas!

DAMN!

So, I guess I'll have to drive 16 hours to either Saskatoon or Toronto...

SO an EXTRA B!

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 14 2012, 08:54 AM)
I was planning on going to both Minneapolis AND Winnipeg shows, but I just found out that I HAVE to go out of town for work - from Sept 22 - Sept 28!!

So, if anyone has any "pick me up" home brew rememdies, I would sure appreciate it.

I think I'll start off with 6 ounces of whiskey, a dozen Mydol, 4 T3s, a six pack of strong Canadian beer and two large pizzas!

DAMN!

SO an EXTRA B!

Runnun back to Saskatoon 1022.gif

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 14 2012, 08:54 AM)

DAMN!

SO an EXTRA B!

Buy a really large projector and watch youtubes of the concert, it'll be just like you're there!

That sucks!

My sympathies.... I would add either a very large Chocolate Chip cookie or a pint of Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream (maybe not directly with the rest of the remedy .... but it's always good too)

I know sort of how you feel - I had tickets to the Charolettesville show and my new job won't let me out in time to make the 3 hour drive there (especially since its a Tuesday!)

Good luck with the crazy 16 hour travels!

Why is it you "have" to go?

I mean, really. What if you had this huge vacation planned around the world, bought and paid for and not really easily rescheduled?

Can you remotely attend the work stuff during the day from the Rush cities? (Skype, email, chat, etc)?

Does your work know you were taking this time off in the first place?

(I don't know what it is you do, which may be the problem of me not helping you...)

sad.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 14 2012, 03:45 PM)
I say quit your damn job and go to RUSH. You can always find anothe job!

laugh.gif

goodpost.gif

Oh, trust me, if I was working for someone else, I'd quit in two seconds! The problem is that I'm self-employed and I have to make hay when the moon shines, or however the hell that saying goes...

If I don't go to do this contract, I'll be turning down $15K... gotta go.

But, I'm still going to buy a large pack of Mydol today. SOB!

And, I'll be watching my mailbox for a few of those big-ass chocolate chip cookies mentioned above...

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 14 2012, 10:29 AM)
Oh, trust me, if I was working for someone else, I'd quit in two seconds! The problem is that I'm self-employed and I have to make hay when the moon shines, or however the hell that saying goes...

If I don't go to do this contract, I'll be turning down $15K... gotta go.

But, I'm still going to buy a large pack of Mydol today. SOB!

And, I'll be watching my mailbox for a few of those big-ass chocolate chip cookies mentioned above...

ugh. I sympathize as my husband is (literally) a farmer, so yes, when there is nice weather outside during the nice months, I'm sad because he is stuck working in the fields instead of catching rays on the beach with me sad.gif

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 14 2012, 05:54 AM)

DAMN!

SO an EXTRA B!

I would quit that b*tch.

Harsh dude. I'll buy ya a beer in Saskatoon.. trink39.gif