Will Rush Record Toronto for a DVD/CD?

Does anyone think Rush will record Toronto for a dvd/cd since it is 2 nights, home crowd, Ged's voice is still strong?

I have not heard anything being said about it, but it would be a great opportunity to tape both nights and get all the songs from the new cd and then pick the best out of the repeat songs. I don't think we have any DVD's of Rush playing to the home crowd either.

The biggest plus to me would be to get all on film while Geddy's voice seems to be pretty strong. They tend to wait until the end of the tour and he was struggling a bit on the Time machine.

This is a good setlist for them to get on film before it changes. I consider myself pretty hardcore oldschool Rush but I'm digging this group of songs from the 80's plus the new stuff.

I sure hope they record a DVD... from any city. I haven't heard anything yet.

The live Grace Under Pressure Tour DVD was shot at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto. I was there that night and it was friggin' wild!

Edited by Thunder Bay Rush

HELLO T OOOOHH!!!!!

Awesome idea! I was there for both shows in 2010. Was killer!

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 13 2012, 08:45 PM)
Wish they would go back to Massey and do a "Special Evening with Rush" DVD. Talk about potential to be Epic. I'd fly up to TO to be there!

goodpost.gif

That would be simply amazing!

Maybe as a kick off or finale to the R40 Tour, where they play one song from each album...even "Feedback"!