Terrible Terrible Terrible

rayrushray

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Sep 12 2012, 09:59 AM)
You know, one thing I will add as a slight criticism or at least something that does confuse me about this setlist:

There are a bunch of songs between staples and deep cuts. Songs that they have actually played quite a bit on various tours but they aren't considered the hits or classics. Songs like Red Sector A, Big Money, Force Ten, Dreamline. I'm not sure why they're playing those 4 songs. They've been played a bunch and it's not like they get the casual fans charged up.

Look at what a few simple changes would do to it

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
The Body Electric/Middletown Dreams
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
Manhattan Project/Dreamline
YYZ
2112 (Overture/Temples of Syrinx/Grand Finale)

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

Just added Limelight, La Villa, and Freewill and took out Big Money, Force Ten, and Red Sector A...3 songs they have played a ton. I think these 3 simple changes would make everyone happy

They haven't played Big Money since the VT tour -- ELEVEN years ago.

Try again.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Todem @ Sep 12 2012, 10:48 AM)
The vibe I am getting from fans who actually are voiceing their discontent about this years show feels very similar to what I heard and saw on he Hold Your Fire Tour.

Very similar.

I can understand the letdown for some fans who really despise the synth era from Rush.

On the other hand they have cranked out amazing diverse set-list after set list since the Counterparts tour.

This is the first time in 25 years we are being treated to a 80's intensive setlist other than Waves and Pictures (which have been played intensely on the past 4 tours).

So it is what it is and whatever.

I am very happy we are getting this show....it has long been overdue to a huge segment of Rush fans from the early and mid 80's.

Fresh....finally getting a fresh setlist.

goodpost.gif

People will always complain it seems.

"They always play those same damn songs!"

"There's a hugh vacancy in the Epic's department!"

"Geddy can't sing anymore!"

God just enjoy RUSH for who they are! They have just given us one of their best albums ever. Besides they've already told you:

"No changes are permanent only change"

"So pick up the pace or if you want to stay the race."

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 12 2012, 10:51 AM)
QUOTE (rayrushray @ Sep 11 2012, 11:48 PM)
The memo is out and the Pittsburgh fans got it.

With an embarrassing curtain around all the unsold cheap seats and a terrible ushering system that forced me to stand in an unwanted line to get "better seats", I missed the first two songs because rush apparently weren't aware most of there fans were faced with this inconvenience.

If only I had refused the upgrade and went to the exits early.

The chances missed in life............sigh.

After going on a tepid run through rarities that left even their hard core fans a little stumped for an answer, the band thankfully adjourned for an intermission that allowed the bored and dreamy a chance to catch up on email.

The break allowed for me to scan the crowd: a good mix of dumbfounded older fans with deep wonder in their eyes and young kids who were mesmerized and taken in by a time machine last time out, only to be hoodwinked in to the current set, that had them hoping that Madonna or Culture Club might appear suddenly and save them from such lameness.

In the highly anticipated second set, the high paying customers were treated to a disorganized group of string players who looked good, and probably would have sounded better if the mixologist would have done his job with a bit more savvy.

As new song after new song was force-fed to the "High-Paying" customers, many in the crowd took extended breaks in the restroom, figuring rightly that security might be better company.

By the time the new songs were lodged in everyone's throats, some real hits were ready to roll.

Like Manhattan Project and Red Sector A....

HUH? What a joke.

To lull a sleepy crowd from their doldrums, a lazy, out of place and momentum lacking YYZ  segued into an often repeated reggae version of a very tired Working Man.

Tom Sawyer appeared, without any true swagger, and 2112 was performed like it was a motion a band has to go through.

I can't tell you what the closing video contained, because when disgust sets in, it's better to exit and hope for a safe ride home.

Inconsiderate. Lazy. Thoughtless. Words That I never associated with Rush.

The set, the arrangement, the videos, all of it.

I saw it in the faces of the young and the faces of the old as they high-tailed for the doors, the momentum gained with the Time Machine Tour was lost on the Clockwork Angels Tour.

Spare me all the, "Rush has been around a long time, and they can do what they want"

Now that's whining...........

A set list like this could have been great, if only it would have been plotted instead of mailed in.

Return to Sender.

Bottom Line: This is a terrible show, go and see it at your own risk.

Of course, If insomnia plagues you, I think I have your cure.

Did you kick an animal after the show in disgust moon.gif

I think he punched the usher!

rage.gif

QUOTE (Todem @ Sep 12 2012, 10:48 AM)
The vibe I am getting from fans who actually are voiceing their discontent about this years show feels very similar to what I heard and saw on he Hold Your Fire Tour.

Very similar.

I can understand the letdown for some fans who really despise the synth era from Rush.

On the other hand they have cranked out amazing diverse set-list after set list since the Counterparts tour.

This is the first time in 25 years we are being treated to a 80's intensive setlist other than Waves and Pictures (which have been played intensely on the past 4 tours).

So it is what it is and whatever.

I am very happy we are getting this show....it has long been overdue to a huge segment of Rush fans from the early and mid 80's.

Fresh....finally getting a fresh setlist.

Want to make a quick, kind of related point about whats considered the synth era:

Most folks say it encompasses signals through HYF. But for me, I think its really from PoW through HYF.

Signals is hands down my favorite Rush album, and in my view the true end to the band's classic era. Sure there was a ton of synth, but the guitar work on that album is amazing, and the setlist from that tour (my first) was one of their greatest ever. And Grace, even with its synth, also has a ton of Lerxst influence.

In my view, it was when the synth completely took over -- PoW/HYF/ASOH was when the synth era ruled. I hung on for PoW, but they lost me for 11 years after the HYF album/tour.

Edited by greg2112

The Rush setlist reminds me of a couple of Iron Maiden shows I saw.

One was on the "A Matter of Life and Death" tour where they played the whole album start to finish and ended with a couple of classics. Loved every second of it, I'm neither a casual or hardcore Maiden fan. Lots of restless and disappointed people in the audience during that show.

The other was on their 2010 tour where they featured later year material and again, only a couple of classics. Again, lots of restless disappointed people, but it was a great show.

This type of thing is what sets bands like Rush and Iron Maiden and Metallica aside form the Def Leppards and ZZ Tops of the world. They play what THEY want to play, they don't just pander with a greatest hits set and just let the chips fall where they may in terms of audience reaciton.

They have integrity and they have confidence in their material and in their audience.

This won't be MY favorite set ever, but I'm going to go in with an open mind and enjoy the crap out of it nonetheless.

QUOTE (xx2112xx @ Sep 12 2012, 10:54 AM)
You know, one thing I will add as a slight criticism or at least something that does confuse me about this setlist:

There are a bunch of songs between staples and deep cuts. Songs that they have actually played quite a bit on various tours but they aren't considered the hits or classics. Songs like Red Sector A, Big Money, Force Ten, Dreamline. I'm not sure why they're playing those 4 songs. They've been played a bunch and it's not like they get the casual fans charged up.

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

Just added Limelight, La Villa, and Freewill and took out Big Money, Force Ten, and Red Sector A...3 songs they have played a ton. I think these 3 simple changes would make everyone happy

They haven't played Big Money since the VT tour -- ELEVEN years ago.

Try again.

Ok, take out Bravado/The Pass and put Big Money back in. Better?

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 12 2012, 10:12 AM)
QUOTE (greg2112 @ Sep 12 2012, 10:01 AM)

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

Looks good but you forgot a (full) Xanadu. Its a crime that they refuse to play that song, one of their all time greatest - and one geddy can surely still sing, btw.

I'm sure they are holding all their big guns for the R40 Tour. They knew that mostly the hard core fans were the ones going to this tour since they just relased Clockwork Angels and they are touring with a string section. I'm sure we'll get Xanadu, Hemisphere's (Prelude), Cygnux X-1, Natural Science, y-Tor and The Snow Dog, La Villa Strangiatto, Red Barchetta, Freewill, and many others during their next Mega-hits tour which will probably be R40 in 2014. for now just watch R30 if you can't appreciate the CA Tour for all its brilliance.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I can promise you Rush isn't sitting around talking about an R40 tour and what they should save for it. It's not their style to look that ahead

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Sep 12 2012, 11:08 AM)

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

Looks good but you forgot a (full) Xanadu. Its a crime that they refuse to play that song, one of their all time greatest - and one geddy can surely still sing, btw.

I'm sure they are holding all their big guns for the R40 Tour. They knew that mostly the hard core fans were the ones going to this tour since they just relased Clockwork Angels and they are touring with a string section. I'm sure we'll get Xanadu, Hemisphere's (Prelude), Cygnux X-1, Natural Science, y-Tor and The Snow Dog, La Villa Strangiatto, Red Barchetta, Freewill, and many others during their next Mega-hits tour which will probably be R40 in 2014. for now just watch R30 if you can't appreciate the CA Tour for all its brilliance.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I can promise you Rush isn't sitting around talking about an R40 tour and what they should save for it. It's not their style to look that ahead

There will be NO R40.....that has, and always will be a fan creation!

Take in this tour while you can!

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 12 2012, 11:12 AM)

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

This is probably the case. They've toured so much lately.

I bet they'll take 2014 as an off-year, maybe put out another album (Probably their last) in the winter or early 2015, then they'll start touring in support of their album again July/August 2015.

Edited by Alchemical

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 12 2012, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (bigalfan @ Sep 12 2012, 10:19 AM)

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Glad to see you have hope for those non-regular epics of the "past", because I don't.

And why is that?

During T4E Tour they gave us:

2112 (Entire) & Natural Science

During Vapor Trails they gave us:

Natural Science, La Villa Strangiatto, Cygnus X-1, By-Tor and the Snowdog and Working Man

During R30 they handed us:

La Villa Strangiatto, Xanadu, By -tor and the Snowdog and Working Man

During Snakes and Arrows tour we got:

Nartural Science and a Passage to Bangkok

During The Time Machine Tour we saw:

The Camera Eye, La Villa Strangiatto and Working Man

And During Clockwork Angels we got:

Working Man

I think they are working there way up to and all Epics tour for R40.

Sorry "I can't stop thinking Big"!

cool.gif

I am 'Faithless'. laugh.gif We may...MAY...see a Xanadu thrown into a setlist or may...MAY...see a JL thrown in, and that would be great, but more than that....I just don't see it at this point. Hemispheres, Cygnus X1, Bytor, The Necromancer (I know I'm totally unrealistic with this one) NS (which was AWESOME in S&A) are all gone. Bye-bye. Trust me - I REALLY want to come back on here at some point in the future and post a 'losingit2K' was right and I was WRONG...hallelujah' thread. Nothing would make me happier...well, nothng the terms of 2.gif concerts anyway. biggrin.gif Thing is - I am one of those that will take whatever I can get and CA is a pretty damn good get even if I get a leftover YYZ and Working Man along with it! 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by bigalfan

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Sep 12 2012, 09:43 AM)
QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Sep 12 2012, 08:42 AM)
Regarding the setlist, it's obvious the band is trying to please the hard core fans this time around.

Do you really think Geddy, Alex, and Neil were sitting around discussing the setlist saying "let's put together a setlist that will make the hardcore fans happy. Let's do this tour for them."

Rush absolutely appreciates their fanatical following, but they have never and won't ever record an album or plan a setlist based on what we want.

This setlist is for them. This is the setlist Rush wants to play. This is the setlist that will motivate them every night and get them excited to get out on stage. The fact that will please some of the hardcore fans is nice but did not motivate them. The reality is that it's more Geddy's setlist that works for him vocally. He's made no secret about Power Windows being one of his favorite albums.

Jimmy Chamberlain put it very well in the documentary. "Brand Loyalty" Just like NASCAR fans. Rush fans are going nowhere. They could play all of Test for Echo and Snakes and Arrows and they'd still sell a reliable number of tickets. This go around, Rush said: "We're sick of Limelight, CTTH, Red Barchetta, Freewill, etc" We're throwing in songs we want to play. The fans are going nowhere.

Well, I think they try to please their fans too. The difference is they don't "sell out" to their fans. We just get a scooby snack evey once in a while. tongue.gif

I'm sure they play some songs for reasons we don't think about. For example, I've often wondered if Red Sector A and Mystic Rhythms are played a lot so Neil has something to play electronic drums on. They don't much use any more. Just a theory.

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Hermy, I will bve taking in the tour on Novermber 3rd but I'm also hoping for this in 2014:

Set 1:

R40 Instrumedley:

(Working Man/Fly By Night/ Beneath Between and Behind/ No-One at The Bridge/ Something For Nothing/ A Farewell to Kings)

Tom Sawyer

Caravan

Test For Echo

Kid Gloves

Vapor Trails

Cut to the Chase

Jacobs Ladder

Mal-Nar

Far Cry

Freewill

Natural Science

Set 2:

Limelight

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Red Barchetta

The Camera Eye

Cold Fire

Open Secrets

New World Man

Distant Early Warnings

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ drum Solo

Alex's Solo/ The Trees

Xanadu (Entire)

2112 Overture/ Temples/ Finale

Encore:

Subdivsions

La Villa Strangiatto

Closer to the Heart (Extended)

2nd Encore:

A Farewell to Fans Instrumedley:

(Finding My Way, Anthem, By-Tor and The Snowdog, The Necromancer, Bastile Day, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X-1, Hemispheres (Prelude)

The Spirit of Radio

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 12 2012, 12:30 PM)

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Hermy, I will bve taking in the tour on Novermber 3rd but I'm also hoping for this in 2014:

Set 1:

R40 Instrumedley:

(Working Man/Fly By Night/ Beneath Between and Behind/ No-One at The Bridge/ Something For Nothing/ A Farewell to Kings)

Tom Sawyer

Caravan

Test For Echo

Kid Gloves

Cut to the Chase

Jacobs Ladder

Mal-Nar

Far Cry

Freewill

Natural Science

Set 2:

Limelight

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Red Barchetta

The Camera Eye

Open Secrets

Vapor Trails

Cold Fire

New World Man

Distant Early Warnings

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ drum Solo

Alex's Solo/ The Trees

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

Subdivsions

La Villa Strangiatto

2nd Encore:

(Finding My Way, Anthem, By-Tor and The Snowdog, The Necromancer, Bastile Day, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X-1, Hemispheres (Prelude)

The Spirit of Radio

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

You are delirious with hope. applaudit.gif It's almost catching. Almost. Nice to dream, isn't it? laugh.gif

QUOTE (toscanobarga @ Sep 12 2012, 11:04 AM)
The Rush setlist reminds me of a couple of Iron Maiden shows I saw.

One was on the "A Matter of Life and Death" tour where they played the whole album start to finish and ended with a couple of classics. Loved every second of it, I'm neither a casual or hardcore Maiden fan. Lots of restless and disappointed people in the audience during that show.

The other was on their 2010 tour where they featured later year material and again, only a couple of classics. Again, lots of restless disappointed people, but it was a great show.

This type of thing is what sets bands like Rush and Iron Maiden and Metallica aside form the Def Leppards and ZZ Tops of the world. They play what THEY want to play, they don't just pander with a greatest hits set and just let the chips fall where they may in terms of audience reaciton.

They have integrity and they have confidence in their material and in their audience.

This won't be MY favorite set ever, but I'm going to go in with an open mind and enjoy the crap out of it nonetheless.

Was going to make the same exact analogy with Maiden. The important point of course is that they balanced those setlists with "throwback" tours sandwiched in between - ie the Somewhere Back in Time and the absolutely astounding 7th Son throwback this year.

I'd hope Rush does the same next time around, but for some reason, even if they did an R40 tour, I dont see it being as fan friendly/throwback as what Maiden has done/is doing, which is simply as good as it gets.

QUOTE (xx2112xx @ Sep 12 2012, 07:51 AM)
QUOTE (rayrushray @ Sep 11 2012, 11:48 PM)
Inconsiderate. Lazy. Thoughtless. Words That I never associated with Rush.

Lazy? How is Rush virtually completely redrafting the playbook from square one lazy? Would you really prefer to hear the same tracks tour, after tour, after tour?

Also, inconsiderate? How is them playing some homage to long neglected tracks of the past inconsiderate?

Sorry you didn't like it, as other's have poignantly pointed out, sucks to be you. I love it.

Exactly, lazy would be playing the same songs over and over and over again.

Instead these guys are not only playing an entirely new album but dusting a lot of songs off of the shelf as well, and just a little over a year from their last tour, geesh.

I think the man doeth protest too much.

The thing about threads like this, and really all of the negative "criticism" (air quotes there because few on this board have the knowledge and writing chops necessary to be an effective critic) is that it's completely self-serving.

This thread is sub-titled "don't waste your money," and ostensibly seeks to do those folks who haven't bought tickets yet a favor, but in reality it's just a look-at-me thing. If you didn't like the show/setlist, that's fair enough, but do you honestly think those folks who haven't gone yet, or who haven't ever seen a Rush show, will now avoid going because of your opinion?

rofl3.gif

This board is mostly adults who don't need help making entertainment choices, which leaves the motivation behind the constant negativity in question. Do you think the band cares about your opinion, negative or positive? No? Then what's the point? Venting frustration? Making sure everyone else is unhappy too? I just don't get the mindset.

QUOTE (oldworldman @ Sep 12 2012, 12:58 PM)
The thing about threads like this, and really all of the negative "criticism" (air quotes there because few on this board have the knowledge and writing chops necessary to be an effective critic) is that it's completely self-serving.

This thread is sub-titled "don't waste your money," and ostensibly seeks to do those folks who haven't bought tickets yet a favor, but in reality it's just a look-at-me thing. If you didn't like the show/setlist, that's fair enough, but do you honestly think those folks who haven't gone yet, or who haven't ever seen a Rush show, will now avoid going because of your opinion?

rofl3.gif

This board is mostly adults who don't need help making entertainment choices, which leaves the motivation behind the constant negativity in question. Do you think the band cares about your opinion, negative or positive? No? Then what's the point? Venting frustration? Making sure everyone else is unhappy too? I just don't get the mindset.

True it's just a watse of time in fact in my circumstance it would encourage me MORE to go and see this show with it's suspect setlist. I love to see and hear the unusual and the offbeat...as for me I've seen most of it all in almost 30 years.

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

Limelight, LaVilla and Freewill? Please. I've heard those songs to death live.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 12 2012, 12:30 PM)

Limelight
Subdivisions
Freewill
Grand Designs
Territories
The Analog Kid
Bravado/The Pass
Where's My Thing?
Far Cry

Caravan
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Carnies
Seven Cities of Gold
The Wreckers
Headlong Flight
Halo Effect
The Garden
YYZ

The Spirit of Radio
La Villa Strangiato
Tom Sawyer

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Set 1:

R40 Instrumedley:

Tom Sawyer

Caravan

Test For Echo

Kid Gloves

Vapor Trails

Cut to the Chase

Jacobs Ladder

Mal-Nar

Far Cry

Freewill

Natural Science

Set 2:

Limelight

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Red Barchetta

The Camera Eye

Cold Fire

Open Secrets

New World Man

Distant Early Warnings

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ drum Solo

Alex's Solo/ The Trees

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

Subdivsions

La Villa Strangiatto

2nd Encore:

The Spirit of Radio

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

This would never happen! Keep up the hope though. laugh.gif

I think if there is a R40 tour (There won't be, so this is purely conjecture), it'd be something like this:

Tom Sawyer

Caravan

Armor and Sword

Kid Gloves

Vapor Trail

Witch Hunt

The Weapon

The Enemy Within

Freeze

Freewill

Headlong Flight

The Spirit of Radio

Roll the Bones

Driven

BU2B

Digital Man

The Anarchist

Nobody's Hero

Closer to the Heart

Hemispheres (Prelude)

YYZ

Jacob's Ladder

La Villa Strangiato

Natural Science

Limelight

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 12 2012, 11:30 AM)
Set 1:

R40 Instrumedley:
Tom Sawyer
Caravan
Test For Echo
Kid Gloves
Vapor Trails
Cut to the Chase
Jacobs Ladder
Mal-Nar
Far Cry
Freewill
Natural Science

Set 2:

Limelight
Clockwork Angels
The Anarchist
Red Barchetta
The Camera Eye
Cold Fire
Open Secrets
New World Man
Distant Early Warnings
Headlong Flight
YYZ/ drum Solo
Alex's Solo/ The Trees
Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

Subdivsions
La Villa Strangiatto

2nd Encore:
The Spirit of Radio

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

That's great, and as much as we all want to hear Jacob's Ladder, it just won't work. Too much room for error and at this day and age for the band and it just screams TRAINWRECK.

QUOTE (default236 @ Sep 12 2012, 01:48 PM)
That's great, and as much as we all want to hear Jacob's Ladder, it just won't work. Too much room for error and at this day and age for the band and it just screams TRAINWRECK.

I've seen people mention this before, but I really don't see why JL would be a potential trainwreck.