BEST. SET LIST. EVER

zappafrank

Saw the hosers tonight in Pittsburgh, and DAMN if I wasn't blown away by the set list. I've never had a chance to see so much of the mid 80's stuff played before, so this was a real big treat for me.

Looking through the tour program credits, I saw the video credits for songs we didn't get, as evidenced by the discussion I'm seeing here. I've already seen The Pass and Dreamline, and don't feel like the strings would have augmented Dreamline, and I'm indifferent on Wish Them Well.

So, needless to say, since 1st seeing the boys on the T4E tour, this for me is easily the best set list I've ever seen from them. Had Show Don't Tell been there, and Middletown Dreams been the alternate instead of The Body Electric, it might damn well have been the most amazing set list ever (again, speaking for me).

One thing that really pissed me off, though, was some stupid couple (young, no less... so not "old fogeys") in front of me that kept yelling during Alex's solo to "play more 70's Rush!" It pissed a lot of us off, actually. But other than that, I can't say enough good things about this show!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Edited by zappafrank

After having a moment to review the two set lists better (in light of Pittsburgh's hybrid), I think that having set B but with Manhattan Project instead of Dreamline would have been perfect. That would have given us Middletown Dreams, The Pass (over Bravado), and kept 2112.

Still indifferent on the weird double shot of Carnies *and* Seven Cities in place of Wish Them Well.

Edited by zappafrank