Geddy Interview with Peter Mannsbridge

Rand

I really enjoyed that one. It's so nice when the interviewer doesn't repeat the same dumb questions.

Did anyone else notice that there are three little gnomes behind Geddy guarding a stack of books?

I've seen him in that shirt before, but I can't remember where. I like the fact, that like me, he doesn't give up an article of clothing on account of age.

When you see him next to another fellow he seems quite small. I feel like I want to hang around the guy and protect him. ( Fanboi! )

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 12 2012, 07:18 PM)
I've seen him in that shirt before, but I can't remember where. I like the fact, that like me, he doesn't give up an article of clothing on account of age.

I noticed that too for some reason, same one he had in the Classic Albums special.

Good interview, though I don't know why it has a recent date on it because I remember seeing it months ago.

My turn to bump. bumper.gif

Full CBC Interview With Rush's Geddy Lee

Not the usual.. blah.gif blah.gif blah.gif blah.gif blah.gif

I like Peter Mansbridge. I think he's a good interviewer and asks good questions.

trink39.gif

For those of you not from Canada, Peter Mansbridge is our Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather, he's been CBC News' chief correspondent and anchor since the late 80's.