SPOILER: Two Setlist A/B songs

losingit2k

After watching videos of both songs which song do you prefer to have in the setlist Carnies or 7CoG?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. After watching videos of both songs which song do you prefer to have in the setlist Carnies or 7CoG?

• Carnies
    • Seven Cities of Gold

Carnies:

Seven Cities of Gold:

I went with Carnies, I felt the production visually of the song is much better, However, Alex really shreds on 7CoG! Both song kick serious @ss though! I wish they were both permanent songs.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

very tough choice

Carnies was awesome opening night.

The pyro at the end was simply EPIC.

As a song, I prefer Seven Cites but I don't think I can vote until I see it live for myself.

I'll come back to this thread after next tuesday smile.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Sep 11 2012, 09:30 PM)
Well, if you are in Pittsburgh tonight, you're getting them both! Per RIAB and other thread here, SCOG replaced WTW tonight.

Great news! This is perfect hopefully this will carry-on throughout the rest of the tour! Hopefully its not a new "C" setlist.

wacko.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Sep 11 2012, 09:30 PM)
Well, if you are in Pittsburgh tonight, you're getting them both! Per RIAB and other thread here, SCOG replaced WTW tonight.

I hope that's a permanent change. I have no love for 7CoG but I'll take it over WTW.

Wasn't WTW almost scrapped from the album all-together? If I recall they really had trouble figuring out what to do with the song initially. I can see the boys just not digging playing it live, so hopefully this is a permanent change. Sorry WTW fans! tongue.gif

Edited by Alchemical

Only thing I don't like about Carnies live is that the signature guitar "scream" from the main riff is missing.

I don't know how that part was created in the studio, but I wish they could reproduce it better live.

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Sep 11 2012, 06:30 PM)

Awesome...this is what they should have done in the first place. WTW sucks...I hope they keep this change in the setlist

QUOTE (rushbabe @ Sep 12 2012, 04:19 AM)
QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Sep 11 2012, 06:30 PM)

Awesome...this is what they should have done in the first place. WTW sucks...I hope they keep this change in the setlist

goodpost.gif