I may be wrong...

bigalfan

I may be wrong, but based on several posts and seeing the 'live' video feed background to 7CoG (and others) in a youtube vid, I am going to join Snakes and a few others on here in thinking there is a good chance the ABABAB theory that so many are either happy or upset about won't necessarily be the case. A couple more shows and we'll know for certain, but for me, it's far too early to "know" anything at this point. Heck, maybe JL is still in the mix! To add to the mystery - there is no 'official' setlist a or b on rush.com - only a pic of the last two songs played in the last encore. If memory serves both S&A and TMT had full setlist postings on rush.com at this point. We shall see!

Still holding off scoring up the Set List Prediction thread.

I hope they end up keeping both Middletown and Body Electric and keep Manhatten Project over Dreamline (great song but played more than enough through the years).

Anyway....both set's are sick. And if more might be pulled out...wow they are really bringing it.

Wonder what else is in the can they have not let out yet?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

QUOTE (Snaked @ Sep 11 2012, 01:41 PM)
I wouldn't hold your breath for JL but there might still be a nugget or two coming.

Oops - sorry, 'Snaked' referenced in post above, not 'Snakes'. No worries on JL ... breathing in tact. biggrin.gif

If JL was in the equation, they would have surely played it at every show so far.

I do think there are a couple of songs that can still make it into the mix. A-B-A-B-A-B is a bit too straightforward isn't it? But maybe that will be the case due to the string octet now being a factor.

I predict they will do it to the order of YYZ rhythm:

ABAA ABAA AABB ABAA ABAA AABB ABAA ABAA AABB ABAA ABAA AABB

ph34r.gif

trink39.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Sep 11 2012, 08:58 PM)
Just saw something at RIAB that said they played 7 Cities. If true, then that's a mix of A and B played tonight.

Good, now no one knows what they are going to get. Keeps us on our toes. Geddy said they wouldn't do that, but I think they are aware of the insane following on this and other forums so they are probably giggling about it.

Just saw something at RIAB that said they played 7 Cities. If true, then that's a mix of A and B played tonight.

Awesome! Glad that they're mixing it up a bit! Doubt we'll get BU2B though, it's not credited in the tourbook.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/rush/2012/co...pa-bddad3a.html

Looks like they replaced Wish Them Well with Seven Cities...I can't complain. tongue.gif

Edited by Alchemical

QUOTE (Alchemical @ Sep 11 2012, 09:05 PM)

Awesome! Glad that they're mixing it up a bit! Doubt we'll get BU2B though, it's not credited in the tourbook.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/rush/2012/co...pa-bddad3a.html

Looks like they replaced Wish Them Well with Seven Cities...I can't complain. tongue.gif

No kidding. GREAT move! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Todem @ Sep 11 2012, 02:46 PM)
Still holding off scoring up the Set List Prediction thread.

I hope they end up keeping both Middletown and Body Electric and keep Manhatten Project over Dreamline (great song but played more than enough through the years).

Anyway....both set's are sick. And if more might be pulled out...wow they are really bringing it.

Wonder what else is in the can they have not let out yet?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

You certainly have your work cut out for you.